Skimped... :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SaberLily, Jan 16, 2011.

1. my regular dealer... been buying off him for awhile now
    always scaled his stuff was always good but today i went to pick up an eighth
    got home was 2.4...... texted him and he said hell scale it in front of me next time..
    idk if i want there to be a next time a grams a bit much to miss on the scale :\
    what should i do? hes been a good dealer all the time and his buds good.. but i want my moneys worth.
    should i buy from someone else? demand my gram? give him a chance? :O

2. everyone has gotten shorted before, its nothing to freak about. yeah its important to call ur dealer on his mistake the first time, but u already did. if he normally gives u good deals then go back next time and make sure he scales it infront of u. u really cant demand ur pot back u cant do anything if he says no. give him another chance, if it happens again tell him u wont be coming back.

3. Slay him with Excalibur

4. Maybe he just eyeballed it? I wouldn't worry about it much unless it was fuckin expensive shit

5. well now he knows that you weigh the shit when you get home, so he'll know he won't get away with it again. i say if he's usually got, and gets nice stuff, try him again and see.

6. ^^

yeah i think ill give him another chance hes always got dank from the clinic.
    it was pretty expensive i bought the eighth for 55 usually get em for 45 or 50,
    but he said it was fire

7. if you go to him again, remind him he shorted you last time, not in a begging for a handout type of way but maybe he will hook you up,

also I really liked the "fuck you" option of the poll, I was compelled to click it, so I did, but i didn't mean it.

8. get the fuck over it lol

9. Let him know your pissed and you want that 1.1 grams you paid for.

This has happened to me before. It sucks. I got a new connect I wanted to try out so I hit the kid up and score what I thought was an eighth. I get home, weigh it, and it is twopointfuckingfour. I call the kid and let him know that I knew he shorted me.

He tried to tell me he was only selling point8's... should have fuckin told me that before I paid you for the eighth... some dealers are scummy that's why you gotta have a scale.

10. Wheres the "Get high and forget about it" option? i relate to that

11. I had a new dealer that pulled the exact same thing
    even with the 2.4 and the .8 bags.
    I called him out and at first he was trying to tell me that my scale was broken
    but I assured him that it wasn't, and I've had to call someone out before.
    I told him to get it straight, got another bag off of him and it was the same shit.
    Safe to say I don't go back to that dude anymore.

12. When people skimp me I don't buy from them again until they give me (for free) the amount that they skimped me.

13. Either:
    A) Your dealer weighed it out and ripped you off, thinking you couldn't tell.

B) Your dealer didn't weigh it, eyeballed it, was pretty off, and couldn't tell.

Either way, get a new fucking dealer.

14. Give him a chance.

However, never let youself (or him) forget what happened.

15. Buy from someone else for a few turns....he'll realize your business lost,
    then hit him up after a few turns and buy a 20 or something from him see how it turns, if it's legit then continue as normal.

16. Tell him to throw in an extra gram next time you buy from him. He probly eyeballed it.
    If he skimps you again, cut him off and find someone else.

17. its better to have 2-3 connects. id try to build up more connects, eventually u will find better weed for cheaper price as well.

18. I usually give them another shot. Next time you pick up a sack remind him that he owes you 1.1 from last time.

If he says, "Oh yeah" and gives it to you, then great. If not, then "Fine give me my shit" and never speak to him again.

19. Shit, I buy in small quantities. I don't even have a scale. If it looks like enough for the money, then I'll bite.

20. Tell him to hook you up with an extra gram next time you buy