Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Skimped

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Moegain, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Today i picked up a dub, getting the dub was no fun. I was walking around my village for and hour and a half because my dealer was caught up in another town with a friend. This guy goes to my school and we have math first period together. I finally got the bag and he complained about waiting in the cold for a minute and a half because i took a walk around the block so i didn't look so sketchy standing in one spot. He is all happy though and gives me the bag and we do the normal small talk convo and say peace.

I give him the 20 and he give me the bag, i notice when he drops it in my hand it feels a little small. I walk away and when no one is in sight i take a quick look and notice it looks a little small. I bring it home and put it in the stash box.

I always keep my bags and i looked at the last/first dub bag i got from him (empty) and it is bigger than the one i just bought, also this bag isn't completely filled like the last one. The last one was like 1.1 one of my friends said, this one has to be like .6 or .7. I am SOOO pissed now because he gave me a dime. This guy switches between selling dimes and dubs sporadically.

Should i call him out on it tomorrow after math? what should i say?

P.S. we set up the deal with txt messages and i clearly said a DUB bag not a dime, the problem is i deleted the convo for my security of not getting caught.
    P.P.S. I live in NY and get a gram of dank for 20

2. If you still want that dealer you can't do anything about it now. Buy a scale and weigh it out next time before you buy it.

3. I'd say your best bet is to ask him about it next time you see him in class, something along the lines of "Hey man I think you may have given me a dime when I paid for a dub" Could have been an honest mistake that he didn't realize, so I'd go about it in a friendly way.

However, if he doesn't either give you back the extra money you paid or the extra weed you paid for, don't do business with him again.

4. yeah i would definetly do the friendly aproach for sure. I don't want to mess that up. He is my only connect ATM and if go through friends to dealers in other towns they always pinch(my stoner friends who are assholes, i only get weed through them), he is my only option for weed and he is too dumb to realize that

5. pretty much what i was going to say :smoking:

6. yup what i was gonna say. sometimes dealers just fuck up weighin sacs, not sayin its ok they just do. just politely bring it up. this happened to me once, i brought it up n havnt got a short sac from him since

7. thanks i am going to do this tomorrow for sure then,