Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Skimped?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McSoap, Jan 18, 2013.

1. I just picked up what was supposed to be quarter. But i feel like there should be more but idk. The nugs are pretty dense though so idk. Heres a pic. Would you pay 90 for this?

Attached Files:

2. You can only truly know by weighing it, but I can't even tell if the buds are good or not haha

3. [quote name='"headsmaster"']You can only truly know by weighing it, but I can't even tell if the buds are good or not haha[/quote]

I know , but i can't now. & the bud is super potent. You can't tell cause my camera has the picture quality of a piece of bread.

4. From eyeballing it it looks light.. But you'd be surprised you never know without a scale.. You can get a scale for like 6 bucks on amazon.

5. Your just gonna have a big shit show of people throwing numbers out. None of us know how much it weighs for sure. Doesn't look like a quarter to me but the next guy will probably say different. Invest in a scale.

6. [quote name='"Ratio"']Your just gonna have a big shit show of people throwing numbers out. None of us know how much it weighs for sure. Doesn't look like a quarter to me but the next guy will probably say different. Invest in a scale. [/quote]

Do you think the sell scales at walgreens?

7. They will probably have food scales, which work but you have to find one that measures in grams because they usually measure in ounces and pounds. Only problem with these types of scales is that since they measure in grams and no lower it will say 6g even if your bag is 6.5g's (so you wont know for sure what the weight is but you will be in the neighborhood).

8. I doubt they sell gram scales there. Pawnshops usually have them for around $20 though.

Looks like it could be a quarter, impossible to really know without weighing it.

9. #9 *guest, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2013

Maybe, but you'd be better off at a hardware store or even a craft store.

Look for pocket scales that will weigh in grams. I see them advertised at places like Harbor Freight a lot for like $10. Amazon is an option too.

Like others have said, without a scale all you're going to get is people saying "yeah that looks right" or "no that looks short", you will never know for sure without a scale. Everyone who buys weed should have a scale so that you'll know if you ever get ripped off.

EDIT: Some other options besides Harbor Freight... (here's one from there for $11.99 if you have a Harbor Freight in your area)
    Bed Bath and Beyond, $20.
    Sears, as low as $8.70.

10. Got a 15 dollar scale from ebay. It's a really nice investment to have. Look about right for $90 from where i am.

11. Try a sporting goods store or a fishing store for a scale.

12. Offline would be cheapest scale. But they have 25 dollar food scales that measure in grams at walmart

13. Not necessarily. Really depends on the stores you have around. Amazon can be much cheaper in a lot of cases.

14. I have this scale:

Gram Scale - 1000 Gram Digital Scale

Although some of HF's stuff is junk, this scale is actually quite good. I have found it to be accurate and I like that the cover becomes a tray to put your bud on.

15. They've got this place called star zone over by where I live. They sell scales.

So, yeah.