Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

skiing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dont trip, Jan 21, 2012.

1. hey guys, im going skiing with the fam in a few hours and i wanna stay lifted for a better time yaknow? i plan on hitting it on the lift, but i have a few questions.

I only have a zippo, will it still work up on the ski lift with all the wind?

Should i roll up or take a bowl? I don't wanna start a blunt then not finish it before im up there lol.

Would i be good on smell if i just brought some gum, MAYBE some cologne? I doubt smell will be an issue since im outside and everything, but just in case.

thanks guys:smoke:

2. dude. i think it'll be fine just use your head

everybody smokes on the mountain

3. Zippos are designed to work in wind, so yes.:smoke:

4. What you need, sir, is a gondola to yourself. Clambake to your heart's content, just clear out in a hurry; by the time anyone suspects anything you'll be halfway down the mountain! :smoke:

5. Split the blunt in two .

You'll be straight man . Have a good time !

6. anyone who wears cologne at a ski area is definitely hiding something or is not a skier/rider

7. You won't need cologne, the zippo will be fine just cover the wind with your hands haha. And no like stated don't do it if everyone on the mountain can see you, but if you're in the clear then you'll be completely fine.

8. its called skiing into the woods. go find a sick view and rip it up. half the people on the hill are blazing more than you anyway.

what ski area you going to?

9. You most likely won't be able to spark on the lift, might be too much wind

10. I would suggest trying to find a sick secluded spot to chief it, maybe with a view too

11. Roll something up! i hate trying to light a bowl on the lifts. If all i af was a bowl i just go off the trail a little bit and light up! have fun though :smoke:

12. Always pre-roll a couple of Js for a day on the slopes. Also pack my wind proof lighter (my Zippo still gets knocked out in the wind). I prefer taking a break behind a few trees, usually with a few other boarders or skiers. Like others have said, everyone tokes on the trails!

13. jays would be best, if your outside. lighting and packing a bowl in the cold sucks.

if youre going to be in a gondola, bowls/pipes would be fine. but dont bring colonge. gum might even be necessary

14. #14 ignila, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2012
    I always just bring my pipe with me and go for a run through the trees to find a good spot to sit and blaze. If its off on a tree run no one can possibly sneak up on you and if you hear someone you can just toss the pipe back in your pocket and wait for them to pass. Theres hardly any wind in the trees so I just use my normal bic lighter with no issues