Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Skiing Under the Influence, and duration of redeyes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Notodrugstakethe_HIGH_road, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Hey fellas!

So I'm up in a ski resort, whistler to be exact, anyways, I have some nice bubba haze and king kush, a joint of each, and I wanted to smoke em on the mountain.

Do any of you have experience with skiing high?

And second, I will be there with my girlfriend who is very anti-marijuana, and doesn't know that I smoke(Or at least the extent of it).

Tonight we will be doing the night skiing, seeing as I am a far better skier than her, we will be separated most of the time, so if I were to smoke at around 8, just a little bit, I would not be high anymore when it ends at 9.

Would I still have red eyes when I come back down, I don't have any visine, I mean I can justify my tierd look because of the long day skiing, but would it still be noticeable?

2. I'm not that good at skiing to begin with and when I did it high it was amazing. Go to the park Side If you have one there its fun going off ramps

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 MRCRONIK, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    I don't know exactly how long the red eye phenomenon lasts but for me personally it lasts a couple hours usually about 3-4. but don't take my word for it I use eye drops 97% of the time.

Who Dat!

4. Smoke up...tell her you found it, and get her high as fuck...then rail her and make her call you Bill O'Reilly. Chicks dig that. Especially straight laced conservative ones.
    I know. I'm Bill O'Reilly!

5. I snowboard high sometimes and it's awesome, especially with a sativa dominant.

6. why dont you just go to the store and buy some eyedrops??

7. yeah i do it all the time just dont be stupid when you do it.

8. #8 inhumainpapaya, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
    Good boyfriend! haha nah, Im a better skier than my gf too and when we were at whistler i forced her to go down this "steep" part of a green run and she fell and hurt herself (not badly). Then she just went back to the room. But at least i got to ski whistler bowl all day!

9. Don't skii.but snow boarding high is the shit...soo funn

10. Okay, here are the results:

Skiing Slightly high: Good

Skiing High: Fucking awesome

Skiing Baked: Starting to get sketchy.

Skiing Blitzed out of your mind: Scariest and most exhilarating shit of my life (I did the terrain park, for the first time in my life, whoa there, scary as balls)