Skiing/snowboarding Where/favorite place

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Heyimblazed, Aug 3, 2012.

1. I am a big skier, east coast and had an awesome year this year, went to seven springs (terrain parks are awesome) mount snow in Vermont (threw my first 5 mute corked their) and a place in massachusetts called jimney peak and me and my 2 friends were high for 12 hours in massachutes it was new years day so we woke up at 12, each faced a blunt skied for 3 hours faced another, 4 hours later we went to the car and took each 3 rips from my friends bong, it was sevenish eightish, skied another 2 hours went and got some orange chicken and noodles then faced and then shared this blunt couldn't tell you how much was in just called it a new years blunt. But that's it from me, might share some picture from the trip of me throwing down lol tell and share your favorite skiing days/trips high or not:D

2. I usually ride local mountains around me which are kinda shitty (southern nh area) but every year I head up to VT. My favorite mountain up there is Killington by far. So many sick spots

3. I haven't got to go killing ton but I hear it's best in the east, but I ride my local place to which is pretty crappy too haha

4. There's another skiing/riding thread on here that's got more subs, but I ski EC. Killington is great, but it's not Stowe. Mount Snow is always a blast. Hopefully we get some snow this winter.

5. Oh I didn't know there was another skiing thread my bad, but mount snow was awesome loved their terrain parks, and I went to the restaurant over there where that pro snowboarder lives( it's a girl can't think of her name), but I go to hold her xgame medals and trophy and took pics with them

6. KEYSTONE! Gettin stoned at the stone. brecks cool too. **both my home stomping grounds**

7. Id love to ski breckinridge, it looked awesome and my friend who went to key stone said it awesome

8. I'm a snowboarder, I go to China Peak because that's the local spot but I've been dying to go to one of the Tahoe resorts. China Peak is not too bad though, if anything it's just a little small.

9. i really love whistler mountain. and i got the opportunity to take a helicopter to mountains in Alaska. funnest boarding ive ever had right there. powderiest fresh snow. so much fun:)

10. Grand Targhee in Wyoming

11. Gosh I need to go out west, I'm going to park city this coming ski season so I think I'm gonna have an awesome time!

12. [quote name='"Heyimblazed"']Gosh I need to go out west, I'm going to park city this coming ski season so I think I'm gonna have an awesome time![/quote]

To many Asian tourist. Come to tahoe baby. Last winter was shitty but it is supposed to dump
    On us this year

13. Really? Never thought Asians would come over here to ski lol, but I've got a friend who wants to go out to Tahoe so I might hitch a ride out their with him

14. My favorite all time place has to be Mt sugarloaf awesome terrain most trails east of the missippi and gotta love the vertical drop

15. You east coasters haven't been skiing or snowboarding till you've been to Tahoe! Those "mountains" you have don't even compare to ours.

16. [quote name='"YosemiteToker"']You east coasters haven't been skiing or snowboarding till you've been to Tahoe! Those "mountains" you have don't even compare to ours.[/quote]

Yep. I wasnt tryin to take it there an let them
    Have fun on there hills.

17. Any SoCal riders here?
    Mt high is my home mountain.

18. My favorite mountain so far is Mount Snow. Its legit, but pretty expensive. Do any of you guys know the whereabouts of these "smokeshacks" i always hear about there?

Cant wait to ski some mountains in northern California.

19. Same with the mount snow thing, me and my friends went their and we accidentally went down a hill we thought was an actual hill and it was straight powder and woods and natural mogul type things

20. I traveled to tahoe this year all the way from
    Canada and hit up Northstar, Heavenly, and Sierra! Had a fucking blast, terrain parks there are soo killer compared to Canada's, unless ofcourse you count whistler!