Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ski trip to colorado

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CScottGREENS, Jan 18, 2013.

1. What up guys, me and the pops are headin to good ole Steamboat, Co for a ski trip (sorry for repeating the title, currently blown) anyways I was thinkin about tryin to pick up some bud. Opinions on how I should approach this? From
    A non-med state so pretty stoked. Thanks!

2. I've heard about workers selling bud in ski resorts, in CO you should be able to walk to any skate park or bar and find someone who will be able to hook you up or know someone who can hook you up. Just don't make it seem like you don't know your shit about bud, you'll get ripped for sure! :wave:

3. I don't know how close that is to denver but check out mjproper.org if your around that area. No medical card required. You just have to be 21+

4. Thanks yosh, that helps! And pizza just checked out the website, that is DOPE! Too bad I'm 19 so yeah. Thanks anyways though :)

5. i was there over winter break and it was awesome. your best bet for finding bud i think would be to just walk around gondola square and in the shops and try to pick out some locals. i got lucky and found a group of dudes smoking js. i never thought to ask the liftees but that actually sounds like a good idea.

6. Really appreciate the feedback bro, definitely
    Gonna try that.

7. Anybody in steamboat??? Ya boys lookin for some

8. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zypvv8ig_7s[/ame]

9. Found nugget. Ya boys chillin with these mountain tops :zooted:

10. Grats bro. Enjoy them mountains!

11. I've been in Steamboat since Thursday, sad to say I've had terrible luck finding bud..):

12. Ask locals man! The ski shops are prime for finding some!