Ski Train - 303 Seeds ...grown by BudPatch

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by BudPatch, Sep 21, 2011.

1. This is Ski Train from 303 Seeds in Denver. Arcata Trainwreck x Super Silver Haze x Pakistan Chitral Kush F2. Popped two beans out of a 6 pack, hoping for a female, but we'll see. Germination was quick and easy. The tadpoles went into organic peat based soil and sprouted just fine.

More very soon!:wave:
    BP

Attached Files:

2. Here are the kids at about a week...lookin good.

BP

Attached Files:

3. lookin good, lots of THC already forming. Haha just playin with you, youl get more replys when they have nugs on them dont worry.

4. Here we are at about 3 weeks. Starting to take off now, and its time to give them a little more room to spread their roots.

BP

Attached Files:

5. Here are the last pics in veg before I flipped. Both plants are female, but one got donated to a local caregiver because I ran out of room for her. So I'm going to run you through the one I have.

Nice branching, dense growth...we're ready to bloom.

BP

Attached Files:

6. Here are shots at week two, she's starting to produce flowers now. Not much stretch so far, but great dense branching.

BP

Attached Files:

7. This is at about 3.5 weeks. Putting on resin already and starting to develop some scent profiles. I smell the citrus of the trainwreck, and some blackberry/cherry aroma's that I can't quite put my finger on yet.

BP

Attached Files:

8. looks good wish i woulda grabbed some of those as well as my RTD and Shooting star

9. Ok, update time...apologies for the wait and happy new year to all.

About 35 days in here...filling in and putting on a nice coat of resin. More very soon...the wait is over!

BP

Attached Files:

10. And by soon I meant immediately!

Here we are at 6 weeks...excellent citrus smell, along with some berry and glue. Really neat terpene profile. Filling in a lot more than the mom, so more Purple Kush in this one...

BP

Attached Files: