Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sketchy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TYRELHAHA, May 19, 2010.

1. do you think its sketchy to go outside and smoke in my truck. im not worried about being seen but my mom might wake up and investigate

2. dude, you'll be fine. I smoke in my car every night in a crowded apartment complex parking lot. Just blow out a cracked window so you wont stink and remember to turn the lights off when you're finished so you don't drain your truck's battery

3. it'd probably be less sketchy if you just went outside and chilled by your house...

4. ya thats a little sketchy, just go outside and smoke outside not in a car

5. well went out and got in my truck and went to the store managed to forget my wallet at home lol then scraped up some change to get a literadew came back and smoked then went inside so far workin

6. That's probably the way to go if you're worried. Just make up some excuse to go somewhere, so you have a reason to be in your car, and just stick around for a few minutes when you get home to toke. If anyone asks what you were doing, just say you had a chocolate craving. If you didn't have one before you left, you sure as hell do now. :p

Sometimes if I feel like smoking, I'll just say, "i feel like a candy bar, do you guys want anything?" 9 times out of 10, my mom can't turn down a Hershey bar. She's a tiny woman, but she loves chocolate like none other. So I grab my pipe and my stash, head to the store, come back and smoke, then come back in and quickly drop off the candy bars and head to my room for the rest of the night. That's the only bad part -- having to interact with my parents when I'm baked out of my mind, haha.

7. When i was livin with my parents I would roll up a blunt, stash it somewhere outside, and hit it 3 or 4 times everytime i needed to. If you are trying to be secretive about it at night, then make sure you don't use a pipe. Theres nothing more suspicious than a lighter going on and off in the darkness!

8. just put on a hockey mask and a hoody. your mom comes out and sees you, slowly turn your head and look at her. guess whose running back inside, and guess whose finishing off that blunt?

9. made me geek, hard.

10. then ive done my job:smoke:

11. i catch the :bongin:

12. wow thats one of the best fucking ideas ive ever heard!!