Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sketchy shit just happened

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kushbluntz, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Ok so me and my 3 friends we blazing outside of her basement door like anyother time and her mom comes out (I sparked a blunt inside the basement) and she opens the door and says hi what's up? I take a hit of my blunt exhale and say nothing she knows I smoke by she doesn't know er daughter does so she was like hey don't let her have that in an angry voice an slams the door I was like WTF an passed tha blunt just thought I'd let you know what happened GC

2. Next time this happens, offer her mom some.

3. Same thing happened to me before but her parents were crazy about not smoking. We just got in from smoking and i swallowed some smoke because i used to like to burp it up 10 mins later :D. But her dad came down and i was talking and burped and smoke just billowed out of my mouth. We just stared at each other and then i said, "Damn Ghosts" and walked away. He didn't buy the whole ghost appearing thing.

4. You encountered the elusive Judgmental Bitch.

5. Or he just encountered the every day mother who isn't necessarily excited about her daughter and some kid doing illegal drugs in her house :confused_2:

Who is the "Judgmental Bitch" now??? Smh....

6. I don't look at ganja as a drug what about you guys ?

7. lol:d

8. Call it whatever you want to call it. The point is that it is ILLEGAL. Are you seriously surprised that she acted that way? You should just be happy she just yelled at you and she didn't kick your ass out or call the cops imo.....

9. Yea if I was caught I would be fucked but I expect that from my parents, I think they wouldn't care if it was legal but its not so i'm shit out of luck

10. lol you should have been like you wanan take a hit?

11. i agree, if you have your own kids one day..you may understand.
    she was very nice about that situation, you just seemed like an ignorant careless prick that would get her the next ticket to the big house.

not kool man
    not kool.

12. Why so much hate she was cool with it she doesn't care that it happened

13. Not surprised at all. Most parents are ignorant and brainwashed on the subject. But it being illegal shouldn't be brought up.that's a dumb excuse in my eyes. If your gona mention the law than u better follow it all to the T.
    If your going to say I don't want it in my house cuz it illegal, well then ur ass better not run any red lights, speed, drink when ur under 21, have anal sex,talk on the phone while driving... you get the point..you can't pick and choose what laws u wana follow, just because they work in your favor for that moment. If u wana bring the law into it, then you better be perfect yourself u hypocrit.

14. i think you missed the point man..
    correct me please if im wrong

15. hahahahahahahaha....... okay, bud. Because rolling through stop signs and rolling through a crowd of people with an AK-47 is pretty much the same thing too, right?

And if I were that mother I would see nothing wrong with her saying she doesn't want it in her house. Maybe for the reason being that she too can go to jail for it and most people don't enjoy jail.... I have a feeling you would like parts of it though:p.... haha couldn't help myself!
    Your post just reeks of intelligence.

Oh, and P.S. I am perfect myself, so I guess I will bring the law into it....

16. That's illegal?

17. So she let you smoke in her house, and all she said was to not let her daughter have any? Doesn't sound bad at all

18. Im not sure but i think it is in some states.

19. I was gonna say that... :(

lolwut?