Sketchy people

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SoloDolo256, Aug 15, 2012.

1. The other night me & some friends had some unmentionables & the guy (I had just met him along with everyone else minus one guy) we got them from is wanted. Apparently his place got raided & he wasn't there. People know he's wanted but he keeps it extremely low key. If he gets caught he's facing some serious time. I can post a screen shot of the news article if y'all are interested. feel free to post any stories like this if you want here.

2. Be careful associating with those kind of people. I knew a guy in the NW who stabbed some poor fellow and was wanted. They busted down his place with assault riffles. :hide:

3. I just happened to be chilling with one of my friends & a car load of our other friends showed up & told us to get in cause we were going to someone else's house.

Then the sketchy guy showed up. I always go with my gut feeling about situations. Haha

4. Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fucking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot.

5. i hope you don't think you are cool by copying and pasting this stupid shit.

6. what the FUCK is this guy on?

what a joke.

7. [quote name='"Floyd Pepper"']Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fucking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot.[/quote]

What the fuck are you talking about...?

8. Post the article :) I wanna read

9. LOL, this exact paragraph is posted on multiple Youtube videos and other forums!:laughing:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Dud...sugexp=chrome,mod=16&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Floyd Pepper was clowning. The ban hammer comes down quickly these days.

10. [quote name='"DillonG"']

oh shit dude your in alabama haha i saw that whnt and was like whhaaat is this shit nationwide then i read the article haha[/quote]

Haha, wait is it nationwide?