Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sketchy dealer. Did i get ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreshXD, May 6, 2011.

1. hey man checking back in, how'd that joint go ? I'm pretty blazed my self right now :smoke:

2. Doesn't look that bad, and looks like he meant well because you two smoked together, usually if it's not the right amount, the dealer will just get right outta there..

3. Looks like an $8 bag I'd pick up from the guys who stand on the street in the ghetto.

4. #24 FreshXD, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hey man thanks lol I tried to reply to this last night but I was baked lol. I'm actually really happy with this weed. Gave me the best head high I've ever had. My tolerance is really low though because I just started smoking so basically anything would get me high.

5. Meh, just a mediocre situation...you can look at it many ways. IMO you overall didnt get fucked that bad, you still got smoked up, so if kinda makes up for your losses.

6. looks like 1.7 of some shwag