Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sketchin out on firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by kiefsmoker420, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Hey I need fast help guys I've made many firecrackers before but I wait to be home alone but I need some for new years but I won't be home alone till then. So my plan is to make them at night when everyone is asleep, my greatest concern is them hearing me wrapping the edibles up in tinfoil and coming downstairs. Do you think I can pull it off?

2. can you prepare them in the privacy of your locked room then cook them at night? or would that be greater risk of getting caught?

3. [quote name='"Rhyno420"']can you prepare them in the privacy of your locked room then cook them at night? or would that be greater risk of getting caught?[/quote]

That would probably be a greater risk

4. There isn't even a 10 minute time period during the day where your home alone and can prepare them to be cooked at night?

5. [quote name='"Rhyno420"']There isn't even a 10 minute time period during the day where your home alone and can prepare them to be cooked at night?[/quote]

Now that I think about it I can prepare them tomorrow in the day then cook em tomorrow night. Thanks, I would give you a +rep but I'm on the GC app

6. No problem man and its all good :)

7. If you let em soak overnight, im pretty sure you can get away without cookin em. Check the stickied thread

8. Well everythings good I woke up early today and made them when everyone was asleep

9. Wtf there's a GC app? WhuTTtTt?!

10. [quote name='"SammySess"']

Wtf there's a GC app? WhuTTtTt?![/quote]

Lmao is for Android! living under rocks are we? Lol (it's ok... Crashes a lot for me. Specially when trying to look at pics)

11. [quote name='"SammySess"']

Wtf there's a GC app? WhuTTtTt?![/quote]

It's for iPhone and android the iPhone app is free