Sketchiest place you've

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by panic man, Jul 3, 2003.

1. Tina and I always gets high with our friends parents...its halarious because they're like
    *holy shit you get better shit than we do*
    we're all like..
    *no shit, man*
    got them so baked that they didnt know what the fuck was going on...just fucking stoned to the bone trippin the fuck out spacin like son-of-a-bitches.
    it was a good time.
    Then one time my friends and myself before school we were going to stink up the *specail buses* ya know the short fuckers that i am going to get as my first car that would be tits but ne ways
    we were going to but this is how it went
    we had to work to the bus station right
    this sounds fucking corny
    but while we were walking we were smokin up my bag right
    because we were going to smoke my friends bag as a blunt in the bus
    well we smoked all my shit on the way there then we got there went into the bus got fucking cozy
    and guess fucking what...

She forgets her fucking baggy, blunt wrap, and bong plus her cigs her lighter and mu other friend forgot the beer.

it was pretty jewish and shitty

very big shaft

oh well...peace

Attached Files:

2. Ok behind a hockey store me and my brother found this broken down old 80's school bus and the back door's lock is busted open so we go in there.. we stole the battery..and we smashed 3 windows! and me and my friends smoke in there hundreds of times and we hotbox it but inside it is soooo dirty because if i smoke and dont eat anything beforehand I barf like a mutha fucka and once me and my friends not to long ago smoke about 6gs and i hurld soooo much and i havnt been back since..hahahah BEET THAT FOR SKETCHY!

3. What was the point of smahing the windows and stealing the battery? It would just make stoners look bad.

4. and smashing the windows would let the smoke out when u hotbox it....the sketchiest place I ever smoked was in between a gas station and a parking lot...I dunno why I did it, but some cop came out and chased us, we ran, the end.....peace

5. my cousin and i smoked behind a dumpster outside the movie theater... then we went and saw Cat in the Hat w/ a bunch of little 5 year olds and their moms ;p

also i smoke when i babysit my 6 year old cousin... does that make me a bad person?

.//chris

6. umm one of the sketchiest places for me was in Northampton and me and my friend were walkin around to try and find a place to smoke and we on some bench in between apartments and a church and right behind us across the street was a police station right before we saw dave chappelle...... also wen i smoke around my house and i walk around at night with my friends high we also see this dog that changes into a coyote and i end up running from it.....

7. my roomie and i were walking across our apartment complex (its got about 130 buildings each with 3 floors, 4 units a floor...you do the math but its a big place) we were goin to a freind's townhouse just on the other side, we deceded to smoke a bowl with some opium in it on the way...well we were walking on the sidewalk along a row of cars and were hiting the bowl and we walk by this little red car and this woman was gettin out, and she wasnt like far away, she was at most 2 feet away from us...my roomate was so stoned he didnt even see her, we just kept on walking and i turned back to look at her and she was looking at us with her mouth open like she couldlnt believe what we were doing...i dont know if that counts as sketchy, but it was funny as hell

8. I live in a private community, like town-house type place. Me and my friends where hotboxing in front of the association presidents house just now. I didn't even realize 'till I was stoned, so it was just funny.

9. me and my buddy's lit up 3 pinners at the side of a slope while people and children were skiing by us haha

10. O man! I was in this native village! i shit you not, me and a couple of friends we, well stumbled upon this native village, and there was like a tee-pee and everything, and i think we were standing on their bed! AHHH thats my story

11. sketchiest....just walking down the middle of the street smoking out of a spoon. or haha just remembered this, trying to smoke out of a gBong on a really windy night, and we went beding some small bushes in between a house and a road, with cars driving by

12. i go to an engineering/agricultural school and at 3 am on a sunday night (monday morning, i guess) my friend and i snook into the food science building and broke into a dairy truck. we hopboxed the cab, stole a hat and jetted. i wear the hat around campus now ;)

btw-- the guy who i did this with just got busted for simple posession on saturday :(

13. On a random stranger's driveway. It was dark and secluded though. I usually smoke in my bathroom or garage, but if the parents found out about it they wouldn't be chuffed at all.

14. may not seem to sketcky but i used my mini home-mad vaporizer in class once. thankfully,everyone in there was either a kiss ass who was only opaying attention to the teacher or stoned themselves so the didn't care. sorta bad when i had a presentation 3 periods later. forgot about it. ech

15. Well I smoked in alot of sketchy places b4. But last July i went to the Eminem concert here in Detroit with my dad and two of his friends and he would kill me if he ever found out i smoked weed. Well him and his friends went out for a cigg and the guys behind me (i dont even know who they were) were like here hit this blunt of course i couldnt pass up the oppurtunity even tho there was a security guard standin like five people to the left in the row ahead of me. But i didnt give a phuck and my dad was to drunk to notice i was stoned so it all worked out pretty good!

16. O yah and one time me and my two guy friends toked up in his car right in front of a cops house. It was at night so we didnt care much. We ended up passin out and woke up in the mornin to the cop mowin his lawn! not to sketchy but kinda funny. Ya so we kinda left in a hurry.

Then there was the time we just chilled on the curb of a gas station smokin a fat J on the corner of cherry hill and middlebelt two busy roads right in broad daylight. And the owner came out talkin to the cops or suttin a cell phone yellin at us so we just ran to the park a few blocks down and kept smokin! :)

17. I'd like to do more risky smoking, but my friends usually oppose it, heh which is smarter.
    anyway the sketchiest place i've smoked would be down the street from the fire station.

18. when I lived in pittsburgh, my roommate and I would walk from the north shore downtown to the art institute with a jay in our mouths all the time. I was extremely paranoid the first time and wouldn't hit it. But then I started that a surprising amount of people would turn there head slightly and smile or actually say, "mmm I remember that smell". So basicly all one had to do was hide it from cop cars and old ladies and little kids. We'd also smoke in the park next to our school's apartments.

Back in highschool I was in art class most of the time so I got to be friends with my teacher. I could ask for keys anytime and he'd give them to me because I did my own thing and sometimes needed supplies in other rooms. There was a room above the art room that had heating/cooling machines that I unlocked and taped over the latch. For a few months I just stayed up their if I wanted to sleep through another class. Then one day I saw that there was roof access too through this room. I tested the hatch to see if there was an alarm on it after school and found that there was none. I had this huge roof blocked from view by the rest of the school where I could now smoke. Me an my few other stoner friends would always get baked for the last two hours of school and then go play ultimate frisbee

19. I was blazin with a few other kids in the glades at waterville valley, and we see a couple of kids go by like 10 or 12 years old. and one kid goes you smoke the reefer (we were pretty lit) and i go shit shit shes gunna call the ski patrol, lo and behold we hear a siren and bolt. it was proly our imaginations but we couldnt tell. alos, a mom passed by us while some one of the kids was holding a lit blunt behind his back. by the way we were "fixing my snowboard bindind".

does anybody know the MCIVER DRIVER by bakoda? it has a "420 Ventilator" and it a pipe in a pinch

check it out, its so obvious to a stoner but when i showed my mom the snowbaord tool she had no idea!

jeff

20. Me and a few friends hit a pipe in a little kiddies playground, when we walked off a cop just walked in the park from the other side, it scared the shit outta us!!