Sketchiest place you've

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by panic man, Jul 3, 2003.

1. the only reason i thought mine was so sketchy was because we were just standin there in broad daylight on a busy road and his dad was in the frojnt room sittin there watchin t.v. and i was only fourteen which made it seem even sketchier to me at the time. i can see why that sounded stupid.

2. My friends and I used to get high right in front of our school every morning. 60ft. up in the "stack" of an iron furnace on a foreign trade zone after our shift was over.

3. Behind a garbage disposal at a school and behind a garbage disposal next to AMC. One time when I was chillin in the back of the garbage, an AMC employee came out and came behind to throw some trash away. Luckily, it was one of the people's friend that I was chillin with. Was scary atm.

4. lets see, me and my comrade have smoked (with a bong):

camping in front of other people

high school (at night)

golf course (at night)

public park (at night)

ehmm. cant think of anything else

btw, i stongly recommend people try swinging on a playground swing when stoned, it sounds/looks really gay but its alot of fun.

5. was sight seeing in london....
    had a spliff in my hand...and walked by the buckingham palace sparking it up, inhaling and exhalling...and u guys...bucking ham palace has SHIT LOADS of security...cops on hourses, cops, and those fancy ass soliders...let alone all the tourists....this was not all,....then i walked into the park, rolled up another one...and walked by trafalger square, picadilly cirus and oxford street sparking up and blazin like there aint no tommorw...at one point i even got lost, and asked a cop for directions...he was looking at my joint funnily...but it was not lit up, so he aint said shit...was very helpfull...i am sure he did realise...but probably thought "ah well, just another tourist"

6. Me and my friends rented this little 5 mph boat with no brakes, and sailed around the port in st.ives in cornwall.

So funny when other ppl in their boats looked at me driving with a joint in my mouth, even sketchier was standing up in the boat when stoned to swap drivers, thought i was gonna fall.

7. The weirdest place i've ever toked ^ in wuz either a church bathroom or an outhouse......you tell me

9. every where i go ....on top of everyones roof....(when i am working)

theam parks
    walking down the street

fuck me and votoloco smoked a bowl on the side of the mississpi right in front of the st louis archway!

there are no scechie places only schechie people!

and the dingususususu still cant spell!

10. Done that too. It's great to get a buzz before you put on your spider-man suit.

We called it a "union break".

11. we call it a safty meating...

12. lmao
    That's a good one!

13. The scetchiest place would have to be at this cemetary one night when i was staying at my friends house. It wouldnt have been bad if there werent morneres there wondering why two 16 year olds were walking around smoking a blunt and pushing eachother around like complete idiots. And also in a room next to my mother. If she caught me smoking she would have slit my throat.

14. while camping me and some friends smoked at a picnic bench with three occuppied campsites surrounding us, less than 30 feet away
    in a minivan in the parking lot of my college around noon with security patrolling the lot...i've seen the security cameras of this parking lot...they can zoom in close enough to see the cover of a magazine if its sitting on the seat

15. Walking home through a dark alley, smoking a HUGE bowl. Go SOOOO fucked up.

16. In an alleyway with dumpster and all that. An the other is at my school. It's such a crappy school.

17. abandoned house me and some buddies broke into

in line for a rollercoaster at six flags, one guy next to us asked for a hit too haha

18. Hrm I remeber smoking this one time in this old shed in a older persons yard. I wasnt that scared because she wouldve belived anything and she knew me and I wasnt trouble or anything.

19. I smoked in my room once with two adults not 50 ft. away. My door was open, and I was only blowing the smoke out the window half-heartedly. I got busted. Don't know what I was thinking.