Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sketchiest place you've toked...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChamberChamber, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Underneath a large bridge over the river. Me and my buds would have to climb up a series of pipes and cement, but once you were up there you could just smoke and enjoy the breeze.
    It was sketchy, because homeless people started chilling there, and the cops showed up a few times.

2. Me and my mate were trying to roll a J outside but the wind was being a bitch, so we looked for somewhere away from the wind.

Lucky for us we were near a church and the bathrooms were open, so we went in to roll it up. Well half way through rolling it, my friend noticed that we were locked in. The fucking handle was fucked up.

So we smoked to pass the time, hot boxed the fuck out of that small toilet. Lucky for us, after about an hour we saw my brother walking across the road, so we screamed his name from the tiny window and he came and let us out.

We walked out to a fucking communion.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. when i first got a vape, I was toking EVERYWHERE. I toked in church that year, and toked in the back room of my job. In hindsight it was a bad idea! Toke on your own time!

but my buddies and I love going into abandoned buildings and exploring the remains of our factory town while burning. 

4. this was the prime smoke spot for all the high schoolers in my town. we used to go under the train bridge all the time and get too high. Once, we smoked laced weed(didn't know it was laced until some dick told us(I was also 15)) and we had a rock fight. Fuckin' teens. In my later days, I go there alone every once and a while for a toke and occasionally see kayakers or fishermen. They're all really nice if we cross paths, usually nodding their head in 'hello' or asking for the time. 

5. #4146 101 BIG TEX 101, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    I got a couple hits off a joint in a Psychiatric Hospital from some guy who's friend snuck in a joint for him - i didn't really get a good hit I was so nervous. If caught, they'd UA me and question me and want me to get drug treatment-prolly raise my meds, too. YIKES!

Behind the 600 building at high school while a teacher walked past...'dude, hold it down, there's a teacher' he said!  LOL

Got a hit or two off a joint in a dirty men's bathroom at a cheap dive bar - I don't ever wanna do that again

Bathrooms, closets, even the attic at my parent's house

[​IMG]

6. Walking on the way to school...probably not the smartest idea but it that's what you get when you mix trees with unmentionables.😪😪

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. Doctor's office car park. Went to the shops with my sister afterwards and laughed at everything.

8. A long long time ago in my cell in the clink...

9. in the police department with 16 cops and a sheriff because im a badass mofo

10. #4151 Hasze516, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    Yeah parks and beaches here are the worst places to be at night tbh. Nothing worse when your the only car in the big parking lot and a police car slides right though. Worst feeing of anxiousness ever. Beaches and shit are known smoke spots at night and the cops are known to investigate these places.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #4152 Hasze516, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015

----Sorry for the double post app bugs out sometimes please remove one of them.---

12. in front of my neighbor's house when I was 17 haha

100% faded

13. a couple nights ago, staying at this persons house till we fully unpack and finish our move. Didn't wanna risk anything so i brought all my stuff into the backyard. broke my bud up using their plate and pair of their scissors. fuck i was constantly glancing up at the windows hoping to god those curtains didn't move or go up. I had EVERYTHING out lol. Washed the hell out of the plate and scissors after i was done then smoked my bowl.   

It felt sketch as hell but i was tired from the move so whatev.

14. I was just tonight sitting in a random road back in the hills and a cop rolled up, we threw the shit and got away nicely. Went back for my bud too. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

15. federal property

no names, haha

16. Jeeeze, "sketchiest", how long have ya got?

I've smoked from my share of pinholed tin cans in less-than-cheery environments, sure.  From the burnt ruins of an old hotel in Coram, NY, to the back of a junk car in Corpus Christie, TX.....is this what you are meaning?

17. Went through a employees only gate at Bear Country in Disneyland.  Climbed a hill and got high in a cave with a mechanical bear.

18. Abandoned house next to a church... Needless to say it's the same place I got busted