Sketchiest Place You've Smoked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bluedynamite, Mar 16, 2013.

1. write about the sketchiest place you've smoked here, mine was at like 2 in the morning outside my parents bedroom.

2. Outside a theatre where I worked. Hot boxed the car then ended up having to talk to my boss right before my movie started. Probably reeked of weed. Haha :smoke:

3. i smoked 20 feet in front of a cop car on campus. dumb as fuck but we didnt get caught :smoking:

4. Behind a church where cops patrol frequently was really sketchy had to end jumping a fence and for good reasons too

5. when i got pulled over after blowing a stop sign... I was plowing snow n got rolled the lady smiled at me and told me to be safe n let me go.

6. Everywhere

7. Walking through the city during peak hour. Haha i was getting so many bad looks from people.

8. You smoked right when you got pulled over?

9. #9 Bronx Finest, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013
    In a park right by where someone recently jumped out a window, so the area was flodded with cops almost got caught 3 times, but no fucks were given that day.

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

10. Church Parkinglot During Church.
    I was sitting in church with my family and my back was hurting and I just wasnt feeling good. Went to the car and what was intended as taking a few puffs, turned into a couple bowls, I got caught up with listening to music I forgot about everything until i seen people coming out and I realized its time to go home.lol

11. Haha probably in my upstairs bathroom right across from my parents room

12. you got balls

13. One of my first times toking , on a f*cking tree with a friend , it was so funny when we tried to go down lol

14. ha yea if its your first time getting down a tree was probably hard af lol, the first time i smoked i couldnt get up the stairs i had to climb up haha

15. Not exactly sketchy but I usually walk on the side of less frequented roads with a joint on campus and cops drive past me all the time so I'm always really paranoid but I know they have no reason to thing it's not a cig