Sketched the fuck out...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BuddhistBrian, Mar 11, 2012.

1. #1 BuddhistBrian, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    I'm really high right now. I smoked three supreme bowls of blackberry Kush and a unknown fruit strain. Both amazingly dank!

On my third bowl, I was smoking on my porch. I was looking at the lake and almost full moon. Then my neighbors side light turned on.

I sketched a little but then I was okay after 2 minutes of staring at the screen door.

Then I started chiefing again!

On my 3rd to last hit of the bowl I noticed a lady dressed in a pink pajama outfit by the screen door.

She was just looking at the screen door. She was acting weird.

It was 3:45 in the morning. She could have been sleep walking. Do you think she might have seen me out there? She was about 60 feet from where I was standing. It's in the pitch of night. I'm wearing all black. And once I noticed she was there, I stopped lighting my bowl. I gasped in awe as I witnessed this lady fuck around.

Do you think she saw me? If she thought she saw someone there (smoking or not) do you think she was just seeing things? It's 3:45 AM.

She's like 60 years old. She could tell my rents about a person standing there at. 3:45 AM is a sketchy time.

I'm just paranoid as fuck!

This picture is just an example of the bowls I was smoking on. Pretty large I'd say!

Attached Files:

2. Hi Brian,

I'd say just relax buddy, she probably saw the lighter flicking or something and went to check it out, but she couldn't see shit through that screen door, so she went back to bed.

Chill :)

3. Was this suppose to be about your neighbor or your just bragging about your dope?

4. She probably just noticed the lighter and couldnt see shit out the door. stop sketchin, put on some music and chill out bro :)

5. if you're really that sketched out then maybe your front porch isn't a low key enough spot to blaze. I'd say go in the backyard at least

6. She saw everything dude you're getting the electric chair

7. I doubt she seen anything. I smoke bowls in my driveway/garage when I work on my truck or girls car, middle of the day, neighbors out, no one seems to notice or give a fuck.

8. [​IMG]

9. a rose by any other name man..

10. Little Bite Muffins are fucking amazing.

11. [quote name='"WeedNotDrugs"']Little Bite Muffins are fucking amazing.[/quote]

especially the blueberry ones holy mother of fuck

12. [quote name='"500-80"']

especially the blueberry ones holy mother of fuck[/quote]

Me and my friend have been getting those the past couple of weeks! Those muffins are bomb!

13. [quote name='"RollinGanja"']

Me and my friend have been getting those the past couple of weeks! Those muffins are bomb![/quote]

dude I could live off those, munchie heaven :')

14. [quote name='"500-80"']if you're really that sketched out then maybe your front porch isn't a low key enough spot to blaze. I'd say go in the backyard at least[/quote]

My porch is actually in the back.

I'm still kinda sketched out. That shit was so weird...

15. Hi Brian,

I'd just like to say yup from sky and horn cattle screen dog bake shoe and goter.

That is all.

16. this.... right here..... is some paranomal activity shit.

17. oh my bad I thought you said your front porch for some reason. man just go knock on the door and be like I have my medical marijuana card, so don't bother calling the cops, then throw on the cool face

18. just say you were smoking hookah she won't even have a fucking clue what it is anyway.

19. just ask her to blaze with you so she will chill out already damn