Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sketched out right now.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alecskates12, Apr 3, 2011.

1. so many kids these days think cops are like the bad guys from cheech n chong...

just like a bee, they wont sting you unless you bother them... or if your black.

2. This was funnE.

3. Poor pipes and weed... getting ditched for no reason.

4. because of this I was convicted for murder and cocaine possession in NY while I was on vacation in the Bahamas...

5. ahahahahahaa

6. You ditched the bag???

crazy children.....

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXsg4NhwvU8]YouTube - Black Peter Family Guy[/ame]

8. well fuckk.. now i feel like a dick b/c the guy above me ninja'd my quote and said something serious. damn.

9. they can, they will, and they have. Beware, the cops are after you. Your best bet is to lay extremely low for the next few months.

10. #30 the boat, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    hahaha the goverments sending air units to find kids getting high in the woods from several hundred feet up using a stoner radar!

Op. have you ever been on a plane? Yeah buddy you cant see kids getting high in the woods.

11. Looks like yogi bear will be getting blazed tonight...only you can prevent forest fires

12. And semen... Just like the cop from superbad said! OP, if you jizzed while ditching your pipe then you are royally fucked. They have your hair, semen, fingerprints, and saliva. Try not to drop the soap. :smoke: