Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sketched on smoking inside, any tips?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StonedCold34, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Both my parents are home, and awake. I was thinking of going into the bathroom, turning on the shower, and blowing it out the window. Should I wait till they fall asleep in a couple hours? Or should I just go for it? Any tips?:smoke:

Ps. I have no dryer sheets for sploofs/:

2. wait till they're asleep, have a fan ready, a bottle of perfume/air freshening spray, and open a window. also don't use headphones, that way you can hear if your parents are coming & hide your piece/lighter before they see.

(so glad I don't have to worry about hiding it anymore :) )

3. Is it a bathroom that they walk right by the door if so I would prob advise against it however if it is attached to your bedroom where they most likely won't walk by then I would say go for it just keep the door closed and leave it closed for awhile after you smoke to let it air out through the window. Also if you have any body spray like Tag or Axe to help with the smell on your body.

4. Just wait a few hours its really not worth getting caught.. If you have an febreze or oust or ozium aka some kind of air freshener that might work. Better yet walk outside and cheif It as fast as you can come back in n wash your hands. If you do smoke in your bathroom make sure you lock it while your "in the shower" and leave a towel at the bottom of the door so there is very little air flow into the rest of the house. Then turn on the shower and open a window.

5. patience man.

do you really want to spend your high worrying?
    just wait until they're asleep so you can relax and enjoy it.
    better yet go for a walk to the store for a slurpee and smoke a joint on the way there. fuck yes.

6. Try the "Jamaican Hotbox Method" or whatever, search it up on the forum.

Cheers!

7. Bathroom with a towel under the door, fan on, shower on hot enough to steam and blow ur hits out the window. Shower after with strong smelling soap to help got rid of any smell.

If you're really worried about smell, use glass and pack one hits, so you clear it in one hit and no smoke comes out.

8. Just go for it what's the worst that happens? You never know your parents might be down to smoke and they could be hoarding an amazing stash of bomb weed that they'll share with you.

9. That sounds like by far enough precautions. I smoke in my bathroom, no windows, no vent, just steam. It's like a magic eraser on the smell.

10. Turn the bathroom fan on while your smoking.

11. #11 StonedCold34, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2011
    Thanks guys, I'll let you know wassup!
    Cheers!

Edit: I'm gonna use my metal one-hitter and put my thumb over the cherry to avoid excess smoke. Towel blocking the door, fan on, window open, and I'll use some axe after.

12. You should just go outside...

There's a whole lot of derp going on this thread...

13. those were my thoughts exactly.
    I findsmoking outside too be much more enjoyable.

14. Am I just lucky or something? I smoke 2-3 bowls a day in my bathroom with a bong. I just close the door and open the window and blow out. My dad never notices. Or if he does, he's never said anything.

15. If going outside was a option I would, I'm stuck in haha. Grounded or whatever you wanna call it.

16. i would wait til they are asleep and then go outside
    if you can't wait i would try to get outside without being noticed and then smoke

both of these options are much less risky if you're worried about getting caught

trust me, ive already posted a thread about this (after getting caught smoking inside) and everyone said go outside. ive been smoking outside and its been working like a charm..

17. lean out the window if you can bro.

18. Yea I'm gonna light, exhale, and cash the bowl out the window.

19. Don't forget a wet towel under the door :)

20. Fan pointing out window and blow smoke in fan :)