Sketch comedy for Marijuana Legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by HumanTown, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Hey there GrassCity, HumanTown here and I wanted to share some comedic Legalize-Weed sketches I helped create. They're engineered to make you laugh, ponder and if you live in BC, Canada - consider signing the sensible BC petition before it's over.

Wait, What're These For?
    These sketches are all promotional vids for Sensible BC, the big political marijuana party in British Columbia. From now until December 5th, Sensible is trying to get 400,000 signatures from across the province to issue a BC referendum to fully decriminalize Marijuana possession. This would be the first step in a series of many to legalize public recreational use and government subsidization.

Isn't weed basically legal in BC already?
    It's true that usually cops won't go out of their way to arrest you if you're smokin' a joint and there's several medical marijuana dispensaries with some 'flexible' prescription requirements, but possession arrests and dispensary raids are still happening by the whims of a conservative government and non-medicinal marijuana is still officially illegal.

To actually sign the petition and for more info about the referendum go to http://www.sensiblebc.ca

I'm not from Canadia, I can't help...
    That's cool, but if you're here reading this, you probably like weed. And chances are you're in a place where its illegal. You'll still be supporting the conversation.

There's twelve vids in the campaign, divided into four different scenarios. I'd like to see what GrassCity thinks -  Humorous convincing arguments? Waste of Space? Humorous convincing Waste of space?

Your Brain on Drugs
    Dinnertime Munchies
    Wake'n'Bake

Marijuana vs Alcohol (Brought to you by Apple)
    Best Buds
    Still Friends

Troubled Kids
    Act of Bullying
    Act of Grand Arson

Criminals Out of Work
    ATM Mugger
    House Burglar

2. These are great! I'll try to get the word out, hilarious!   :smoke:

3. #3 HumanTown, Oct 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2013
    <sup>Thanks Munchie my man. Yeah if anyone else has any thoughts on the sketches </sup>
    <sup>or knows good places to showcase them on the net, please let me know!</sup>

4. Yeah I can see how they'd hurt more than contribute.  We're looking to push specific ones so thanks for listing what you found the strongest that definitely helps!