Skeptics Remain Skeptic: White House Refuses To Release Evidence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Crypto Tech, May 3, 2011.

1. Still skeptic. You can never be certain somebody is dead, especially if the murderer refuses to elaborate on the subject. All the reasons he provided:

1. Osama bin Laden was very tall. (I'm tall, 6 foot 2, that doesn't mean anything).

2. DNA evidence proves that he is dead (DNA evidence doesn't prove that the man himself is dead. You can find his DNA almost anywhere in that compound; especially since he lives there; Example: His wife was there; you can find it on the bed. He had oral medicine; you can find it on the rim of the bottle. All of the evidence that was extracted there had to have been touched by somebody. The examples could stretch a book).

3. I haven't seen video of his wife explaining that the remains belonged to him. This is a situation where you have to believe what is said here.

On and on and on the speculation goes.

2. Treason: Violation of allegiance toward one's country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of one's country by waging war against it.

Something as inabsolute, such as the Rich waging their economic war against the middle class and poverish in America, is considered Treason.

3. #23 garrison68, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011

Are you implying that the shooter of bin laden was a "murderer"?

Edit, definition of murder:

the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought

This definition does not sound a military operation with the purpose of taking out the world's number one terrorist.

4. It was unlawful in their country. The Pakistani government hadn't authorized the murder.

5. what if the operation violated international law?

UN human rights boss questions U.S. on legality of bin Laden killing

6. Now I'm not a fan of this war on terror but are you going to sit here and ponder what the Pakistani government had or hadn't done? Fuck that shady criminal organization of a government. Besides, the pakistani government is taking credit for the death and capture of Bin Laden. So what are you really saying?

7. How exactly are they determining this when they do not have possession of the certified copy? :eek:

Methinks they are gaining noteriety by constructing fakes and pointing out the flaws. :rolleyes:

He was 6'4" very tall for folks of that age and region (pre-hormone foods).
    So if he was in the compound, you still don't believe we went and got him? The compound ws 5-6 years old.
    You haven't seen a video of his wife confirming it, yet news reports and officials nearby relay that she did. :confused: Did you also dispute these methodologies in years past i.e.

When al-Qaida's leader in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, was killed in a U.S. airstrike in June 2006, DNA tests were performed by the FBI to positively identify the remains. The U.S. military also performed an autopsy, in part to dispel allegations in the immediate aftermath of the airstrike that the terrorist leader had been beaten or shot by U.S. soldiers while in American custody.
    It was not clear Monday whether the Obama administration intended to release its photos of bin Laden's body.
    In July 2003, when U.S. forces killed Saddam Hussein's sons, Odai and Qusai, in a gunbattle in northern Iraq, the U.S. military released graphic after-death photographs in an effort to prove to Iraqis that they were dead. Two of the photos showed the first man, identified as Qusai, with bruises and blood spots around his eyes. That face was far more intact than the other, identified as Odai; the mouth was open with the teeth showing.

8. I'd laugh out loud!

If the United Nations says one fucking word against this operation, I'd kick their headquarters out of New York, revoke the diplomatic license plates of the various foreign envoys, diplomats, ambassadors and other sleaze balls, and tell them all they can kiss our collective ass. :wave:

9. I'm not condoning anything they have done. You are twisting the argument. Murder is murder, killing another human being regardless of the circumstances are. Fact is, he was a scapegoat for the US to invade Iraq and the killing of him was either a murder or homicide. You pick

10. Fact is he bragged at having organized and established Al-Queda. Fact is he bragged about his agents bringing down the towers. He was a mass murderer and the hunters brought him to justice. :smoke:

11. Actually the Obama administration had already worked out a deal with the Pakistani President to be allowed to conduct the raid - they were well in the loop and he was a wanted man even within Pakistan already. So...uh...yeah Pakistan isn't complaining about "murder"

12. The first video was enough crap for me. First he has to list all the reasons he doesn't care for obama's presidency and then give a pointedly targeted version of why it isn't right.
    Would not those same reasons have been valid for Bush's use of drones or the recovery (by the Seals) of the kidnapped Captain and his crew?

Consider for a moment the Mission statement of the CIA;

Mission

We are the nation's first line of defense. We accomplish what others cannot accomplish and go where others cannot go. We carry out our mission by:
    • Collecting information that reveals the plans, intentions and capabilities of our adversaries and provides the basis for decision and action.
    • Producing timely analysis that provides insight, warning and opportunity to the President and decisionmakers charged with protecting and advancing America's interests.
    • Conducting covert action at the direction of the President to preempt threats or achieve US policy objectives.
    Think that hasn't been used before? :rolleyes:

13. Come on man ... i mean i dont believe 99 percent of the theories surrounding this, but that video literally says

WE know.

Therefore ... you accept.

I have no doubt the man is dead ... i just think it might not have happened this week.

14. Not sure if this is directed at me and the videos I posted but YES - Bush is/was a war monger and war criminal and so is Obama.

The person in the video is Judge Andrew Napolitano and he also hates George W. Bush.

Hope this helps!

15. He didn't "brag," about his accomplishments. We helped establish the terror group, with tax payer dime, your parents money went into his pocket. He simply stated that he was not happy with us bombing the shit out of the middle eastern people, slaughtering their families, etc etc.. I do not sympathize with any unwarranted acts of aggression, no matter where they come from.

If you want to go that deep, maybe you should start blaming your parents for helping him get to that point in history.
    Quit twisting the argument.

16. The reason that I posted that video is because John Jay is one of the top colleges for criminal law, forensics, criminal science, etc., and they'll no doubt have more on this as the details emerge. I have confidence that virtually all researchers will agree that it was bin laden's body.

17. But we'll never know for certain because they threw his body off a ship in the middle of the ocean...

So basically unless they show me some really, really, really convincing evidence... like helmet cams of them going in and clearly shooting him in the face... fuck all the researchers.

18. In this case I have no reason to doubt the official story, at least not at this point. Not a single nation agreed to take the body and bury it, so Obama made a quick decision to dump it - out of respect for Muslim burial traditions.

If a Muslim country contradicts the White House's claims and says that they offered to take the body, and were refused, then maybe I'd have cause to wonder - but otherwise I'm fine with it.

19. Top colleges? No doubt funded by the government; the same government that refuses to elaborate on the situation. Puppetmaster, can you pull my strings please?