Skelaxin?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thegentleman, May 20, 2008.

1. What's Skelaxin. Medical name is Mataxalone. I found some near the back of my medicine cabinet. Might be my brother's pills or something.

Anyway, what is it? Anything worth taking or looking into? Haven't done pharms in a while. Noticed it said muscle relaxant, so I figured it might be an opoid or something.

2. Well, it's a muscle relaxant, and it doesn't appear to have much recreational value at all. I suppose you could take something close to a recommended dosage and it would relax you physically, but looks like that's it.

3. Please post threads relating to a substance other than Marijuana in Pandora's Box.

4. I've got a bottle of em collecting dust bro, they aren't recreational and fuck anyone who says otherwise. I've tried and tried, but cant get ANYTHING good out of them. They are shitty for their inteded purpose even. Sorry. Also, don't steal pills man, they have them prescribed for a reason, they need them for something or might need them one day.

5. I remember when I first heard about this pharm. The name made it sound very fun. Relaxing your skeleton seems like it should be amazing for some reason.

But alas....it's not. :rolleyes:

6. What a cool name. Relaxin on skelaxin haha.

7. Its a shitty muscle relaxer that does next to nothing. I had it prescribed once for my knee, and didn't even go through the whole bottle. Don't even bother. Its a waste of liver processing.