Skeavy? Absolute Genius? You Decide

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Typewritermonky, May 14, 2010.

1. Either that or his underhanded ways.:rolleyes: He is not smart he is a scumbag.

2. I disagree. So if you go and buy anything and it's not what it's advertised, then you should be fine with it since you were mislead? The guy is skeevy.

He must not be all that well compensated if he has to scrape bong resin and sell it. Because if he's doing it just for fun that would make him a mega dildo.

3. Exactly. Don't blindly believe everything your told and you won't be subject to situations like that. Just because someone says something doesn't mean it's the truth. And the majority of the time the person has an alterior motive. Also, you really think companies truly care about your satisfaction with their product? Hell na man, it's all about the money.

4. #24 IamHemper, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
    So you are okay with going to a store and buying something and when you get home finding out it's something completely different and then say to yourself..oops..I got ripped but it's your own fault??? I'm not. I would go back and get my money back. The dude is going to get his ass kicked eventually.

So if i'm not computer savy and someone tells me they are selling me a quad processor and it turns out to be a single core, then I should be at fault? That's not how the world works. Even if I have no recourse, it's not the fault of the person buying just because they aren't savy in the area they are buying. A rip off artist is a rip off artist no matter how you spin it.

Companies don't stay in business long by ripping off customers. Short term the money is there but long term it can't be sustained. Eventually EVEN the people he is selling his bong resin to will gain experience and tell him to f off. Or worse, get pissed and want retribution and arrange another bong resin sale and beat his ass down.

No skin off our noses though cuz I have a feeling we both couldn't even be paid to smoke bong resin.

5. No I'm not, because I don't blindly buy random products. And yes, if you got ripped off and you didn't realize it at the store it's your fault entirely. Know what your buying before you buy it.

6. #26 IamHemper, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
    Most people can't be an expert in everything they buy. That's why there are laws regarding consumer products. I highly doubt you would be okay with it if bestbuy sold your mom a single core processor when she thought she was buying a quad core. That's strange to me that you would think that your mom was completely at fault when hypothetically speaking bestbuy advertised a quad core but handed her a single core. Seriously, no court would agree with you. You really need a paradigm shift.

Obviously, black market is different and people are more easily fooled. Skeevy bong resin man must be quite okay taking a risk to get pounded for $30. And if it happened, I would say he had it coming.

7. Just think of it as selling them a lesson. New smokers have to learn to be more aware about the purchases they make before they get ripped off real bad. Hell, its better than selling them oregano, at least resin will get you them high :smoking:

8. I can't believe people are trying to defend him. He is an asshole, end of story

9. this.

i mean why does he feel he needs to do that...

he has a nice paying job...

its sad that he is taking advantage of gullible people, but they are dumb for that...

10. You should stop placing me in hypothetical situations and putting words in my mouth I never said. And if people did smarten up this guy wouldn't be able to continue his "business". Until then he's going to continue to rip people off.

Sorry but the world's not very nice.

And I'm not defending anyone, just stating my opinion.

11. Mmmmmm. That hash looks fucking tasty! Lol it looks kinda of like a lorabar if thats how its spelt

12. As a capitalist, I have to say that it is smart. If you go out looking to purchase something, you should research it a little to make sure you are not getting ripped off.

As a nice person, I have to say "skeavy", because some people are too naive to realize they are getting cheated.