skating

Discussion in 'General' started by Andrew Scott, May 6, 2008.

1. i love to skate. i love to skate high even more!
    i used to skate street but now i love nothing more than bombing hills on my G&S and just cruising...
    anyone else love skating as much as me?
    p.s ima try and get a pic of my board up asap
    show off ur ride!!!

2. i love skating im a street skater just learned bigspin flip today

3. yeah i skate pretty much everyday. :)

4. I used to skate alot when I was 13 and below. Guess I just grew out of it. I rode a bike alot to, but once I turned 16, got my license. I havent touched anything along those lines.

5. I skate alot but have reached a point where I find it hard to progress with new tricks. I skate flatland mostly. I can do shit like caspers, 360 shove its, 180s, some grabs, shove it to manual to shove it out type of combos and shit like that. but I suck at flips. I think Im not fearless enough for skateing but I still love it

6. I recently picked up long boarding and its one of my only hobbies now.
    There is nothing better than smoking a few bowls and mobbin it down a fat hill with the wind in your face makin you tear

7. With gas prices reaching $18 a gallon best believe i'll be using my car as a grind rail.

8. i used to skate in 5th through 7th grade, but i was never good at it, then i got into bmx n i was pretty good with that, alot of people told me i should be pro but i knew i wasnt THAT good, but for some reason people still looked at me like i was a bmx god haha, i think its jus cuz i had a real smooth style

i could never understand why skaters feel the need to jump down stairs and off of loading docks n shit, good way to get fucked up

9. First love. If it wasn't for skateboarding i wouldn't have been to half of the places i have traveled, experienced all the things i have, and am happy as i am now. I am a freelance photographer/videographer and do some work for a few small companies in PA. I leave the serious skating to my friends. I just pick up my Cruiser board, and hit the hills. Nothing like getting baked and bombing hills. sooooooo good.