skating=smoking pot?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cooljob, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Okay so today me and my amigo were skating this dock in back of Target, and a cop rolls by. Obviously we know we cant skate in this area so were like ok lets get outta here.
    So the cop walks up to us and were expecting him to tell us to leave or write a ticket or take our boards or whatever, but he walks up and says, "you guys been smoking?"
    Were like no, because we hadn't at the time. He proceeds to ask me what's in my back pack. I tell him textbooks and such (i didn't have any weed on me). He asks if he can search, and me being a smart ass, say that i dont consent to any searches (i know this was dumb but i wanted him to know that he shouldnt mess lol). He then tells me he could write me a ticket for skating and im like ehhh ok search it. So he looks through it, finds my lighter and eyedrops and i just tell him i have red eyes in the mornings. He checked my shoes too x]
    So, him having nothing on us tells us to go and explains that he just suspected that we were pot smokers cause we were skaters and the way we dressed.
    I know not really a big deal, but i thought it was lame of him to just start asking ganja questions when it was irrelevant.

2. Profiling: Not just for blacks anymore.

3. Too true you are my friend. Luckily for me I live in a small town and the cops don't give a fuck about bikers or skaters anymore. I don't do either but a few of my younger mates do.

4. Fuck cops. There are so many brutality cases here from skaters. Some shit makes national news. Especially in the village I live in, those bastards have nothing to do other than talk to their wives, give tickes for going one mile per hour over, yell at teens for skating, and their main objective: bust 16 year old kids for smoking a joint.

5. Yup.

I went to the park today to skate.

5 minutes later a cop rolls in and just watches all of us for about an hour.

I was sketch as fuck today sucked ass.
    Couldn't land shit and the terrain was totally weird.

6. same here. one of my friends actually got pulled over for j walking :eek:
    its terrible

7. No sir, fuck pigs. Cops are alright if they dont abuse their power, pigs are the fuckwads.

8. All Cops are letting Police brutalities happen. All Cops are responsible. Cops have the same stupid code of silence that we do.

I do believe that our code of silence is incredibly stupid. You don't keep silent for the sake of keeping silent, you keep silent because it's morally wrong to fuck someone else over just to get the Cops off your ass.