Skaters.. hear me out?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LaidBackStoner, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Been skating longer than i have been smoking. But just over 2 years ago, a broken leg forced me to stop skating. Never skated when i was high, just never tried it. Anyway, 2 years have passed (havent skated since) and after me and my buddy blazed, we decided to skate (him being the first time ever). I COULD STILL OLLIE, and pretty damn well i say. I got the basics down.. but im no where as good as what i use to [​IMG] Feels like im starting from the very start again.

But anyway, thats how my day ended today. Ive really taken an interest in skating again, so im actually considering to start again, aha byee[​IMG]

2. yo man i feel you, i used to go to skate park every sunday for a couple years when i was a kid. then i stopped n took interest in skating strongly a few years ago, and i got ollie-ing down, and i movd on to kick flip hours of practice every day for like 3 weeks..finally got down my first kickflip and the next day i fucked up my foot jumping into the pool and couldnt skate for two weeks. needless to say i lost the skill i just learned..gave up lol havent skated properly since

3. Yeha. skating is the shit! :D

4. The thread title made it sound like you were going to go off on a rant about how much you hate skaters.

Good to hear you got back into something you enjoy anyway.

5. I recently got back into it... goin pretty HAM haha
    I used to skate religiously as a kid, but then I started playin soccer and kinda veered off of skating..
    then I started smoking weed, quit soccer, didnt do much for a while, and got my asss back in gear and here I am skating almost everyday.
    I fucking love landing tricks man......... no other feeling in the world can compare to the feeling you get after rolling away from a trick you just spent half an hour hurting yourself trying lol
    its great man.
    I love how simple things like a skateboard can make life that much more enjoyable.

6. Took me about three weeks to get back as good as I use to be after not doing it much for two years. That was skating for a couple hours everyday.

7. right on man. i love skating but every winter i must stop due to lack of indoor skating areas and snow. like clockwork i start skating every spring and have to semi-relearn all the basics like pop-shuvits, 180s etc. still working on the kickflips haha.

just started ollieing and 180ing a few stairs so as long as you improve and have fun that's all that matters.

:smoke: have fun man

8. Me and all my friends used to skate... We sucked :D

9. Do it man! Skating is great. I use to be huge into bmx and wish I never stopped.

10. Went to the skate park last night for the first time in like 5 years. Had a great time, met up with an old friend, cruised around the bowls, did some manuals, ollies and kickflips. Forgot how fun it was, skateboarding is awesome baked.

11. Die hippies!

12. This should be like the slogan for skateboarding dude that feeling is only comparable to bong rips at seaworld

13. I've never really had an opportunity to skate and a decent ones expensive.

A kid in one of my classes is sponsored. Gets bulk free gear by local skate shops and online. Pretty sick guy I shared a joint with him a few weeks ago.

14. I can relate. When I was in junior high and early high school I skated all the damn time, every day. Always trying to learn new, harder tricks and find new places to skate. I smoked some at that age but for some reason I never skated high. I always wanted to skate at my best so I could do better tricks. But I got in a car wreck (damn telephone pole), and got metal rods and screws drilled into my leg and spine, and when I tried skateboarding like that again, I sucked, and hurt like hell. But a few years ago, my friend and I (who I used to skate all the time with) were high and decided, 'eh, what the hell?' and went skating. Skating while high is the freaking best. No tricks or anything, just cruising around town, going down hills, all that good stuff. It's exciting, yet relaxing at the same time. I've gotten a little better, can land ollies and kickflips, but nowhere as good as before. But I don't care, just cruising around blazed is the best and that's pretty much all I want to do :cool: