Skater vs thug with gun.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wakenbake4200, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where I live if someone pulls a gun on you, you can kill them. Also most of the people around me are Rangers (Army), Airforce, or Marines so this shit doesnt go down cause these types of fake ass mother fuckers know their place.

2. Ha, I love it when the gangster tough guy takes off his shirt and he has nothin then you whail on him after he proves he dosent know how to punch! LMAO

3. Why the fuck is that idiot holding the gun by his head?

Obviously he's never shot it before. Got what he deserved.

As for the second video, LMAO at the kid without the shirt! Someone needs to learn how to fight!

4. right when he brought the gun to the side of his body i woulda fuckin ranked that shit outa his hand n been pointin it in that kids face. after that toss the gun to a friend n fought the kid man t man. he deserved his ass to get beat WAY worse. i wouldnt have stopped until hed be crying and begging me to stop. thats just me though, cuz im not gonna take that bullshit. and im pretty big too :)

5. The ones that talk too much and start it usually cant finish it

IE the kid with no shirt

6. Thats sweet, props to the skater kid.

7. I hate kids who think there are hard cause they have a gun and there is alot of them but also where i live if you feel your life is at risk you can shoot him dead in his tracks and you never know who is packing heat.

8. Props to the skater, I would have freaked the fuck out if somebody pulled a gun on me.

9. #29 Robolimbs, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2009
    My friends were in a similar situation and they did the same exact thing believe it or not, no gun though just outnumbered and they smack the guy in the face with the board.

ALSO sorry my comp doesn't have sound. What were they saying during the vid and at the end? On the video with the guy with his shirt off

That video just makes me really happy, finally somebody GETS what they DESERVE!

10. Hell ya, fat fuck got exactly what he deserved.

i would've truck slapped that fat mother fucker in the head/face/anywhere till he was a pulp.

screw the kids pussy friends(besides the one that helped him) saying to "get off him its done!!" Fuck no. Beat that fuckin pussy Bean and teach that piece of shit a fuckin lesson, god damn. Shit like that pisses me off man...and what the fuck was that idiot doing holding his fuckin baby gun right next to his face, what a joke of a kid. I don't condone using guns at all, but if you're gonna pull it out, make sure its a situation where its absolutely necessary, and know how to fuckin hold/use it....

11. if someones gonna kill you, you have every right (morally) to kill them.

12. haha that video was almost better than the OP.

that guy got ROCKED

13. I would of emptied a fucking whole mag into that skater. Only my shit holds 17 rounds, plus one in the chamber.

14. Wow he acted pretty calm in that situation, I've never had a gun pulled out on me but, I have been threatened with a knife on a few occasions. I liked when his friend tried truck slapping the dude in the head, when I use to skate back in the day I trucked slapped a few people, it feels good.

15. i love vids like these.
    +rep to anyone that links me to a lot of these.

16. Props to the skater, but seriously what the fuck. If A dude pulled a gun on anyone I know like that, I'd jump right in and start beating the shit out of him, Idk why only like one kid helped, All of my friends would be fucking pounding that douchebag.

17. i bet he seriously fucked his knuckles hitting that fatass in the dome so many times, but seriously that guys like my size and he beat the fuck out of that guy. with a little help from his friends skate trucks :D

18. exactly what I wanted to say. ima be honest, if I was in that situation, I wouldn't have the balls to do that, but if I somehow got the gun off the dude, I'm emptying the clip into his ass.
    And wtf was he thinking anyway, trying to rob like 10 kids

19. #40 filthymcnasty, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.