Skateboarding

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by 08Nick420, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Who doesn't love smoking a jib, and cruising on your skateboard. i don't think there's a better feeling.

2. Yea man I hear ya.
    I just got a new setup. Its a toymachine deck,venture trucks abec 3s yes I know and girl wheels.

3. damn, i havent skated in quite a few years. but i did just get home and my board is sitting in my garage, not to mention some beautiful weather outside...i think i have a new plan for the day!

4. #4 Matt/H, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    Haven't skated in a few years but I started longboarding. One of my favorite things to do high. Here is my setup........

EDIT: nvm don't have a picture
    I have a blue sector 9 trylam

5. #5 Rhythm of Life, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    I got a pretty sick new set-up. I haven't really skated it that much though... but yeah skating and smoking kicks ass. I just got back from a morning skate and just sat down and smoked a bowl.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Corey Duffel Foundation deck (Carbon layer)

Venture trucks

Chad Muska 53mm Ricta wheels (these are old as fuck, I need some new ones, they got a gnarley flat spot...)

Here's the family:

[​IMG]

6. I love skating mini ramps or any kind of transition. It's always fun skating down huge hills it gives you such an adrenaline rush.

7. yeh i want to get a deck to cruise around when im high

8. ha I think my bearings are abec 3's now that they are all dirty and stuff, time for some fresh red bones for the summer :)

9. Nothing like bombing hills or carving around the vert section at a skate park after smoking a few bowls. I haven't skated in a looooooooooooong time and just recently got back into it. This is my (mostly) new set up.

Creature deck, Krux trucks, Bones Reds bearings, and some old old old spitfire wheels. I bought the trucks like 6 years ago and stopped skating shortly after I bought them, so they were still in perfect shape.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately I've developed some tendonitis in my left ankle (I skate goofy) and cant skate for long before it hurts like hell. I stepped down on it the other day and it just gave out, almost fell over lol. So I gotta give it a week or two to heal :( Worst time for it to happen too, the summer is here and it's just getting hotter and hotter in Arizona.

10. Jankydank that my friend is a sick, sick deck. I love deck design and wish I had mad loot to drop collecting them.

I also have a sector 9. I quit riding for a while after getting worked on a crazy hill and scarring half my fucking body (bit exagerrated but I do still have scars running up my arms to shoulder). I just got it out the other day and discovered the joy of cruising off road and back on. It slows speed and provides a nice drift from pavement to grass/dirt. I don't know why I never thought of doing that when I was really into riding...

11. most of the time I'am i the grow section.
    I'am an oldschool sk8er from 70's but still grinding. With a Jay Adams Z flex and a black label. oh yea love to smoke a fat one before sk8.:smoking::smoking::smoking: helps me to find my lines when sk8ing.

12. Im personally just absolutley terrible when im high even the slightest bit. I need a new setup has anyone here ever skated a girl board? Im tryin to choose between a girl an alien workshop and a habitat

13. sweet creature deck!!!!:hello: I want one but they are all soo big

14. Go Alien or Habitat. I'm not a fan of Tum Yeto's wood or molds. DNA is much stronger.

15. I wish I had more time to skate with work and school taking up most of my time its almost impossible. I just got a new Josh Harmony Toy Machine Deck and some Chukkas. Toy machines are quite interesting. The pop is good but it took me awhile to get used to it. The shape is awkward or something

16. I got a new setup recently, Mini-logo deck, thunder trucks, bones wheels, and bones black bearings

17. these my homies-

[ame="http://vimeo.com/6211141"]Brim_promo_Sep_09_sk8_001[/ame] from Brim on Vimeo.
    "

18. I love watching skateboarding videos while high. I would go skateboarding with one of my friends often last year, and once it would get too dark we would go back to his house, blaze up and watch these videos while we were super baked. It was awesome, the music in some of them was great to listen to while high too. Unfortuntaely, I am sober right now.

19. i need to go skating again one of these days, its been a while