Skateboarding. (Official Thread)

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by coldcheese, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Practice in grass or carpet haha thats how I started out, takes all the risk away and once you get it you'll be way more confident.
    Here's my two favorite things side by side

Attached Files:

2. Currently jobless. Time to start skating more and getting consistent in the meantime before i find a new job.

3. same boat right now. when i skate out to the beach every once and a while it feels good to soak in the sun on a skate and burn cruise. like natural photosynthesis in motion

[​IMG]

4. i definitely know the amazing feeling of cruising around on a sunny day after smoking some dank. Happy moments

5. #3465 SpaceNuggets, Dec 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2015
    In my senior year of art school. So for my final i wanted to design my own skate company.

Heres the logo i made:

just click it to make it bigger//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/bongin.gif

[​IMG]

6. That's pretty dope !

7. Thanks mangg//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/passing-joint-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. The Instagram page is a friend of mine, I dunno the skater in that clip though.

Go through his other videos hes got a pretty sick consistent style.

9. I've been riding for like 5 years. I learned big flips yesterday! It took a million tries but the last one was clean as fuck.

10. when you finally land it [​IMG]

11. Exactly what I did as I rolled away

12. Theres a lil park like not even a mile from my new place, I should hit it up some day :p

13. Been rolling my ankle way too frequently lately.

14. Officially skated holes through the soles of all my left shoes... Time for more vans! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. lol u gotta learn kickflips man you'll rip holes jn your shoes less frequently since your not doing the same trick.

16. yeah i think i need to get a wider deck first. the board set up i have with a 7.75 is more a cruiser type because it's so narrow. and being back into skating for about a year i feel its time i step up and technically learn some tricks. stoked on learning!

17. fresh pair of vans and tightened trucks... ready for some adventure times beachside!

on the real my best trick is a 180 ollie, which is saying a lot since I can't even do a straightforward ollie. Gonna step it up with practice to throw shove it in the mix. 180 pop shove here I come!

• Like Like x 1