Skateboarders?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by SomethingFunny, Mar 18, 2009.

1. I am a proud wood pusher :hello:

I live in Oregon, land of the dank + killer parks.

Any other skaters roaming around GC?

2. right here my man:hello:

3. ahhh yeahhh

would love to skate the USA but living in england is hard haha

4. ohio ryt here. need a new board ..sigh:mad:

5. Oh man, I love skateboarding.
    I don't have a board atm though. =[

It's expensive when you break a board every month and have to replace your torn up shoes every month too.

6. You holligans ruin my bricks.

Good for nothing, pot smoking holligans I say.

[​IMG]

7. Just got back into it after like a two year break. I'm looooving it again. Better than I ever was too.

Need something to do at my school when I can't snowboard.

8. #8 Skeletor, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    i havent skated since i was maybe 15 im 19 now 20 in july, after i moved i became really anti social and didnt leave the house ever. im starting to again since the weather got nice, as soon as i get my deck back from my friend that is, gave it to him to grip for me.

9. I am also from oregon and used to skate religiously! not so much anymore but I am getting back into it this summer fo sho

10. Yeh right here, 305 skater, how long u guys been skateing? 6 years now for me

11. i put on for all the ppls who like to shred!:smoking:

12. i skate [:
    oregon:wave:

13. I've always been interested in skating, I'm athletic, but I'm big too, 230lbs. I'm not like all the fucking stick skinny skaters I usually see. I'm muscular and I just haven't picked up skating. I guess I gotta start running or some shit and lose some weight so I can be like all the skinny dudes skating around town.

14. not completely true I was roughly 175-180 when I skated daily now I am 240 and I can still skate... just not as light as i used to be therefore its harder to get off the ground LOL bowl skating FTW

15. mini logo ftw!!

16. I skated from c. 2000-2005, pretty much all through high school and a little into college with a few sessions here and there since

I went through phases where I'd buy several decks from one company and then switch to another...Shorty's, Element, Black Label, and then I bought a Flip deck which is what I still have in the closet. Always Independent Trucks. Wheels were usually Spitfire, bearings Swiss Bones. I always used to buy paint pens and make some art on the griptape.

Best tricks were varial kickflip and heelflip and their fakie variations. I never got straight kickflips though. Never any good at switch except for switch pop-shove-its. My all-time best trick was probably a f/s 50-50 on a seven stair ledge. I bought a MiniDV camera and had a baby death lens and everything...made skate videos for like every session my friends and I had. Good times.

17. man I really should get back into the sport! I broke my last deck in half... so I need a new deck. Any recommendations? anyone? bueler?

18. I'm the occasional skater. Only when it's not wakeboarding season though, by the way you should try smoking and wakeboarding. Kinda takes the edge off smacking your face into water at 60 miles an hour

19. i bmx. i hate skateboarders think they run the fucking park. i like to hit them with the peg on my bike. fucking little punk ass dbags