skateboard design

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by n00bzorz, Oct 31, 2007.

1. i wanted to make a "brand" so i thought of a name i like, and came up with a starter design, if i ever get this going, im going to market to the skating stoners lol

check it out. i actually like it, but i like simple designs.

[​IMG]

keep in mind its still a WIP, im finishing it in class tomorrow.

2. looks tight, catchy name to skaters too. im sure if you look more into it, this could be a career you can wake up to every morning being happy to work :D

3. thanks :D. i also plan on doing some clothing designs...just need some more ideas.

4. nice i like that tribal stuff :)

5. Very nice. Maybe bring in some, cannabis influinced drawings.

6. i plan on it :D but thats not something i can do in my class, im going to design those at home. :D

7. That design is awesome, i skate myself and i wouldn't mind having one that graphic on my board :)

8. i havent skated since Freshmen year when i ran into a tree cause of crappy sidewalk in Los Angeles. lol

but is it possible to put a stash spot between the deck and the trucks that big enough for a gram or two of bud ? or make a spot on the bottom like i saw in High times where that spot was supposed to help you roll . and definetly do this. if you get this going ill buy some clothes if they say Dank or something like that espically with hidden compartments...

9. thats JUST what i planned on doing too :D

10. I think the logo itself is great. I like the stars in there.
    You could def. go somewhere with this, I worry if anyone would steal this up from under you greedy bastards! careful about your genius ideas!

11. that's awesome, i would LOVE to buy a DANK board :D You plan on doing longboards eventually??? I love the design, keep it up!!

12. I'd definitely buy that shit if you make it good for street. Been skateboarding for a couple years now.

13. all these skater cats grind the shit out of the logo anyway, so simple works.

Id buy it, if i skated.

14. im willing to do custom paint jobs on decks for people. it would spraypaint only, but cool. PM me if your interested.

15. has anyone seen those roor skateboard decks? theyre pretty tight.