Skate Shoes

Discussion in 'General' started by WookiesAreCool, Mar 2, 2004.

1. i need to purchase new skate shoes. does anybody know of a specific shoe or brand that has stash pockets? any help would be appreciated

jeff

2. not skate shoes that i know of, but Roos used to have ones in the tongues.......Peace out........Sid

3. I know a brand of shoes endorsed by chad muska have a stash pocket, not very big at all...

i have a old pair of DC spectres that have a large sole, i just hollowed it out with a knife, and i can get to it by removing the sole padding...

4. I-Paths have big stash pockets. Not sure if all of them do, but Cats definately do.

5. some Circa's got stash's in em, i think it was the earlier muska's that had em, i'm not quite up to date on skate shoes right now, i dont go through pairs that quickly considerin i'm a biker, not a skater

6. I dont wear skate shoes but i know one of Muskas had an opening in the tongue

7. Buy yourself a pair of Eric Koston's first pro model (EK-01). You can cut a slit in the tongue and *presto* you got yourself a stash pocket!

Attached Files:

• ek.jpg
      ek.jpg
      File size:
      26.9 KB
      Views:
  8. Listen to THC Crystals!!!

not so much about the cutting, but BUY KOSTON ONES!!!

the only shoe i wear. Ive had like 5 pairs. Mmmmmm, yummy. Koston.

Comfiest shoe youll ever wear. I swear to god. I wear them even when im naked, or in the bath, or sleeping.

9. I have special lemonade making shoes for that.

10. I believe my friend had a pair of Osiris shoes that had stash pockets.