Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Skate parks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spoonlord, May 18, 2010.

1. Hi I'm a blader and I smoke but I've been dry for a while now, too few people smoke in the UK education system. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to go down the skate park and ask if they could hook me up with a 1/4 bag. Any tips or advice on not acting sketch and if its a good idea would be much appreciated.

2. be as straight as possible and don't use all that lingo. Look at him in the eye and say.

I thought you had to be 18 to be on this forum though.
    You got any Weed?

3. Thanks for the tips, and I never said i wasn't 18 I'm in collage/sixth form whatever you want to call it, im taking my a levels later this year

4. My local skate park is full of 15 year old chavs smoking soapbar (who will approach you and try to sell you things that vaguely resemble weed) and is a total police magnet. But assuming there's one near you which isnt... just go and ask. Obviously don't front money or anything. Oh and if you're new to the area then find out what the local prices are, and keep your language fairly simple because drug slang varies a lot over the country.

My experience of the UK education system (college/sixth form in particular) was that half the students were trying to sell weed though, haha.

Good luck with finding some!

5. My local skatepark im cool with most of the people there, however if they sense you don't know to much/seem a bit desperate they will try and rip you off.

Where abouts in the UK are you mate ?

6. Well, what you don't want to do is get on your hands and knees and beg for a gram cause if you don't get it you're going to die.

Live and learn :rolleyes:

7. South Coast near southampton