SJW's

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cheesemonger, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Or like maybe you could just answer the original question VT posed right? That would clarify it in one post without the need for a back and forth.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. What relevance does the question have?

3. I don't see the the diversion mechanisms politicians use in a bid to avoid being called out on bullshit as a positive thing but that's just me.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sounding like a young Trump

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. I'm wounded.

6. **Edited for clarity**

Well it's becoming more and more relevant to the thread as the more times you dodge it, the more it seems you are employing SJW tactics. Saying that the hard right seem to employ that a lot too.
    I was honestly just genuinely interested in the answer and it didn't need to be a big deal/multiple posts pertaining to the question. I'm now finding the creative ways you're dodging the question equally as interesting as your actual possible answer tbh,

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I always know I struck a nerve when the insults start. Shame. If I'm a tool, this thread is a shed full lol

I think I finally get it. Are you guys trying to say spliff identifies as progressive, progressive = liberal, therefore spliff is a liberal? Why didn't you just say that? Why all this damn tiptoeing? Were you trying to set a trap or something? So confused lol

I said in a thread that I'm sure one of you will assed to find that progressive seemed to the the term that aligns with my ideology. I did not express what that ideology was. But it seems to be the aim here to pigeon hole me into a progressive so you can then reduce me to a liberal. And then what? You win?

8. YUP.

Masterful
    at it. That's not a stupid lady right there!

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Masterful would entail not getting called out for it by half the thread.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. #90 cheesemonger, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    :bang:You are very skilled in the martial art of passive aggressiveness but not masterful for the same reason as pointed out above. What you are trying to project on me does not make logical sense. Nowhere have i said I have a problem with being liberal, all I have asserted is my difficulty is aligning myself under the title of liberal since the dawn of SJW's. But way to still dodge the original question from VT. You win, this manipulative discourse isn't worth the answer to the question anymore, well done. I find it incredible that your supposed reason for not answering it was that you didn't want to derail the thread after all this. Also, i have not insulted you in the slightest. I'd like to point out that being easily offended is also another SJW trait.

**Edited slightly for clarity**

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. What the reason to go to all this trouble to avoid a simple question is the most interesting dynamic here now IMO

• Like Like x 1
  12. And how far are we getting with it? Nowhere

Still not even near an answer as to how she differentiates between progressives and liberals, if she even does, and what her opinion of it is.

Not even close! And friend, we won't get there. Do you think someone is going to concoct the right formulation to get her to answer this question? I've tried for years to understand this coming American President, and I keep failing. Nothing sticks, no logic works, no line of questioning, nothing.

Masterful

Her reputation will take the accordant hit, if it hasn't already, but it doesn't bring us anywhere nearer to understanding the mindstate. In the same way Trump is a genius - from a very narrow point of view - I think the same of Spliffington. A style of combat in communications that is dishonest, but effective

(I mean that, lady! You know how dance like a butterfly no matter what you say)

• Like Like x 2
  13. #93 spliffington, Jul 27, 2017
    What are you calling me out on? The most you can say is I lean left, and last I checked that wasn't a crime.

Oh, this is so rich I can't unpack it all. Calling someone a tool isn't an insult? Then why did you edit your post? :laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Absolutely! Well, I think a rational mind can put two and two together, I'd rather say the point of fascination isn't all the trouble and potential hits to her reputation she's willing to take, it's the style of deflection

[​IMG]

Spliffington Silva

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I was referring to Viking considering your dodgy stance on his question interesting or "masterful" in some way.

While I care about your opinion a lot less than he does , I was correcting him for thinking anything about that is masterful considering two other blades already pointed out the obvious dodginess to Viking's question.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. #96 cheesemonger, Jul 27, 2017
    I didn't call you a tool WTF have you been reading?

With regards to the question above he is saying if you were masterful at diverting the need to answer honestly and genuinely then people wouldn't be aware you are doing it. It is obvious to many people in here that this is what you are doing. He isn't saying you are being called out for being liberal. Infact nobody has called you out for being liberal so this is bizarre.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Perhaps because the true answer would be "I agree with SJWs and their brand of liberal"

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. Don't confuse it with a compliment. Putin is a genius too, a mastermind of rhetoric, and understand the social mechanisms he has to play on in order to stay above an uncomfortable line of questioning. There's no end he'll go to, no tool he won't employ to dodge the truth - and he's the mothafuckin Russian emperor.

Honesty, kindness, earnesty and morality have nothing to do with politics. Me, and you, and the people who voice the same frustrations over her style of communication, we won't win any elections, because our flaw is our willingness to admit our own mistakes, and amend for them.

That's what I mean in this sense. She's much better at the bullshit game, much better, than any of us. That demands the same respect that Putin or Trump demand.

What we can do, is agree that we're watching the same movie play out, and that we don't give much creedence to her opinions in other areas because of it. But have we gotten her in any way to admit, or mend her position? No.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. It appears that insinuating that I called you a tool (I didn't) is just another diversionary tactic. The last person I have seen with this level of transparency regarding their attempted manipulation was Trump if I'm honest.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. There it is. I think that's what's being said without being said, and most people can put that together.

I think there are several people who used to march in the SJW phalanx when it was trampling all over people, who have, once they realized this engine was going to run out of fuel, began to distance themselves from it.

The same thing is happening with ISIS right now.

• Like Like x 2