Sizz's Aurora Indica CFL Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sizz, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Did you flush or it doesn't really matter ? I cant wait for my girl to look similar to yours. I'm looking forward to about a month so I can snip a small bud off to smoke.

2. already flushed the 14th

3. Cool,
    I want you to know that I voted for you to get 3oz's I like to dream big:D
    A little while ago I was moving the big leaves so I can expose the bud sites. Just like you I have 21 sites:hello:

4. Thats one hellova lady you got there man! I have one that is similar in shape but it's just a bagseed grow since I'm tryin out my first grow. I selected 4oz lol, hey, it's what I hope you get! I should try to do the same thing. To see what I people think I should get. Best of luck to you man.

5. if i got 4 oz Id jizz in my pants haha

that would be baller

6. #46 Eric Chaton, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009
    It's time this song gets a new verse.

Sizz got 4 ounces from his plant, so he jizz in his pants

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4"]YouTube - Jizz In My Pants[/ame]

7. hahahaha

4 OZ FTJ!

Oops I meant FTW! haha

8. Are you going to harvest her this weekend? I said 2.5 but i really have no idea haha.

Looking healthy though.

9. #49 Sizz, Oct 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2009
    yea sunday's the day, got 2 best friends to help too

BUT I cant believe this is happening
    I got a job offer
    for an Awesome job
    and i have to take a piss test the day before my birthday
    so now im going to be around 2 best friends that smoke and I KNOW their going to have awesome sacks sunday cause we all havent seen each other in a month or so and Then! a whole dried plant for like 3 weeks before i can partake haha ::face palm:: haha
    at least i can cure it just right haha
    and im going to make hash too
    then I'm going to be the first person to die from THC on my birthday haha

10. :poke: Is it still on for tomorrow ?

Good times my friend.

11. tomorrow is still on
    I'm excited:yay:

12. heres some older high quality photos from like week 2 i think

cant wait to take more tomorrow

Attached Files:

13. man shes huge dude, looks so beautiful. Wish i could see her in real life haha.

14. Fantastic !! She really is beautiful I can't wait to see the pics of her after chop.

15. ya i gotta agree that is one beautiful plant. sorry i cant really guess on the harvest, but keep growing plants like that and you wont even care how much you get out of it. its gunna knock you and your buddies on your asses haha

16. Ill have the wet weight tomorrow night GC
    then next weekend ill have the dry weight and we can see who was closest on the polls
    ARE YOU GUYS AS EXCITED AS I AM!?!???? haha

17. #57 Sizz, Oct 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009
    the wet weight of the buds themselves total
    was: 164.6
    if I add all the pop corn buds that fell off or i trimmed and plan to use for hash its 192.6

so if you take away 70 percent of the weight due to moisture loss i come to
    57.78 grams
    which is pretty much 2 Oz :D

hellz yes

will have the final probably friday but so far 2 Oz looks like the winner

Definitely happy with this and on top of that found out that there were 4 more bud sites then i had thought so 25 total minus the one i cut to sample last week
    which reminds me that the actual wet weigh in is 193.4 then:hello:

now i just have to wait till my drug test to smoke haha shucks this sucks
    but at least i wont skip curing :smoke:

p.s. photos will be uploaded later ;)

18. Congrats man! Thats not a bad result at all!

19. for a CFL grow no it isnt at all
    quiet happy haha exactly what i was expecting

20. Sweet !!

Sizz, how many watts in cfl did you use ? Today I added a 42watt cfl & a 250watt cfl into my cabinet next to the 150hps. The 250 watt cfl & reflector was an impulse buy of mine a couple of months ago, A major noob mistake, I wasn't thinking about how big it was & after I got it I knew it wouldn't fit in the 16" grow tent I was vegging in & to be used for flowering in such a small place. Sure I could of returned it but if I went to return the 250watter online the company wanted me to pay a 25% restocking fee. & plus my shipping cost back to them, Screw that!! I'll eat the loss & more than likely someday I'll find use for it in one way or another.

I learned something new tonight from ya. The wet weight will more than likely be 70% more than the dry weight. Thanks for helping a noob.

Looking forward to seeing your pics when you have them ready. Talk soon.

Peace