Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sizes :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StormiAvalon, Jul 14, 2010.

1. i dont know why i have this horrible suspicion that people are ripping me off but i do. i guess its because ive gotten ripped off without knowing it and had a close "friend" steal 10 dollars from me, but i just think everyone is ripping me off.

alright so i need to get this right. i think i got it right right this time. lol ok...

regs/mids usually comes as "brick weed" which is like the dry matted down shit right?
    and a gram of this brick weed regs is like the size of 5 quarters (the coin) stacked up?

if im right, let me know. if im wrong.... describe it for me? haha

thanks!
    stormi

2. you cant eyeball your weed like that some weed is dense as fuck and can break down to a decent ammount. but if ur really that concerned then go out and buy a scale that way ur sure never to get ripped off.

3. I dont know what the fuck you just said man.
    It might be cuz im stoned but im not sure. :confused:

4. you're gonna need a paperclip.

put a paperclip into one hand, and your herb in the other.
    a paperclip weighs approximently one gram, idk if its more or less, but it weighs about that. use more paperclips if needed...

5. Shwag comes as brick weed.
    Mids and regs usually come as nugs
    Dank always comes as nugs

Get a scale if you don't want to be ripped off.
    /thread.

6. if your buying an 8th the only trick i use to eye ball it is:

-look to see if your bud is a thumbnail high and covers half of the bottom of the bag

i eye balled it and weighed it after and it was a little under 3.5gs, but thats pretty good for no scale

7. lmao! :laughing::laughing:

8. What the hell? NO, OP don't do this.

First of all, your arm muscles are not equal in strength, therefore you would have to use more strength in one hand to hold up the same weight, therefore applying more pressure, and one side (the weaker side) would feel more weightier.

Second of all, put a paperclip in your hand. Do you REALLY think you can feel a gram accurately?

9. Take a picture!

But if it's bricked and the bud is that thick, I'd say you're good. I jsut had an O of bricked up shit and it broke out nice, got three bowls from a bud that looked like one and a half bowls worth.