Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sizes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FerrisT, Oct 14, 2013.

1. What's with all the fancy names for how much you picked up? I have no idea what a half quarter is. Can someone just translate all the fancy names to grams?? Why not just say "I got 5g" instead of saying "I got [fancy name for grams]"?? 

Honestly so annoying. Someone help :(

2. its all weights and measurements.  

if you need help with recognizing how many grams are in a 1/4oz then you need to pick up a 5th grade math book.  

3. Its based on an oz. one oz is 28g, figure the math out

4. It's not hard to figure out the terms lol.. They're just based off fractions of an ounce. If you pick up bigger amounts and don't use these terms, then you're going to get less than you normally would. You don't hit up your dealer and ask for a $100 sack, you call and ask how much he does a Quarter/Half for, then go from there.

8th - 3.5 gram
    Quarter - 7 gram
    Half - 14 gram
    Ounce - 28 gram

Nobody should be saying "half quarter".. But if they do you should recognize pretty quickly that it would be an 8th.

5. Lol why does it bother u......

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. No one ever told me it's based on an ounce :( I can do the math from here :)