Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Size??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alewo111, Feb 13, 2011.

1. if you are somewhat small do you get higher than a bigger person like a 110 pound person and a 150 pound person???

2. Depends on other factors as well.

3. nope, because it comes down to your brain, which for the most part, physicaly is the same.

4. what do you mean by your brain? like someone who is depressed, bi polar, disturbed, ect. would your high differ?

5. Possibly.

The problem is that everyone's mind works differently, someone with bipolar probably should smoke marijuana, but they also say the same thing about schizophrenia (which I suffer from). But yes, typically someone who is depressed will have a different experience with marijuana than someone who is "normal" (term used loosely).

6. i'm over 300 lbs. and my tolerance is really low cause i don't smoke a lot and or often logic would dictate i would have a harder time getting high etc. similar to how alcohol is somewhat body weight related, if body weight was a major factor

7. marijuana tends to chill people with mental disorders usually. Bi polar, schizo. My ex was bi polar and she chilled out completely when we lit up.

8. are we talking penis size?

9. It depends on tolerance, metabolism, diet and other things.

But I would imagine it is somewhat weight dependent.
    Two people who have never smoked before, but one is 100 lbs more may feel it differently. No idea really =]

10. it only depends on your tolerance because your smoking.

A 100 pound girl could outsmoke a 300 pound man if she toked more often and higher quality bud.

Weight, metabolism and body fat have NO influence on how high you get. They do however effect how long cannabis is stored in your fat cells.

11. how is the high different from a depressed person? and also what about age, would a grown adult get a different high from teen in puberty or a young adult