Size Terms

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CrackBoi, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Was good fam,Im new to all of this and wanted to know how big certain sizes were in terms of weed cuz I plan on pushing for a min and wanted to know what to get from the supplier in terms of doin that.Would anybody be willing to give me a breakdown on a good size to get and what sizes are out there.I know of like niks and dimes but I need other terms and I need to know how big they are.NO HOMO

2. Seriously, MODS, can I get a custom smilely made. just a simple one that shakes its head. It would fit in threads like this one so nicely! Please consider it!

3. DirtyApe^^^:laughing:...lemme know if they make you one, lol!!!

4. CrackBoi, you won\'t get that help here.

5. your on crack, crackboi ! you can google and get that info. This is a Growing Forum... thats it. Not Dealing Forum.

6. Ultra HOOD..... I seen some HOOD post\'s and I may have even posted a few myself-but this takes the cake, the supplies,the oven, and the baker.

7. 5. Discussion of any illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations is not allowed. We also do not allow discussion that indicates the use of guns, violence, theft or drug trafficking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.