Size of yeild? Pop in for pictures guess my yeild

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Farmkid1054, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Hey everyone I’ve got 4 plants this grow. Wanted to get an estimation on yeild I’m 3 weeks into flower I don’t know any strains but please put your guesses down!
    First plant: veg 1 week
    Second plant: veg 3 weeks
    Third plant: veg 4 weeks
    Forth plant: veg for 5 weeks
    (Plants are spaced out just for a little experiment to see what is a good time to flip from seed)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    First plant

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Second plant
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Third plant
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Fourth plant
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    All the plants together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. No one can answer that, especially without knowing what lights you're using.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thats a cool idea. I dont have a yield guess, too many variables. Are you letting them drain into the carpet though? Id put a tray or something underneath or you'll get rot. Also get some smart pots, they are the best.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dude we need to know Many many things to g7ess that. For 1 your light and wattage draw.. potsize? Strain? Space?

5. Even knowing all that it's still impossible to guess yield. It won't be much if those pics are the lighting you are using. Hope you have other lighting also

6. Maybe an ounce. Not much more.

7. id say a ounce too, maybe less.

8. Ounce or less for sure. My first accidental outdoor (bagseed decided to grow) was a little bigger than that. She stumped out but had a little over 8th when dried Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum