Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Size of Pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slired9596, Mar 20, 2010.

1. So my friend kinda gave me his pipe (like 7 inches long, maybe 6) (well he left it at my house, and told me to hold onto it until next time we chilled) because I'm the only guy he smokes with, and my pipe is shit. And today I bought a new little pipe (3 inches longish), and I was wondering if the size of the pipe matters. I can either give him back his pipe, and use the little one, or just kinda hold onto his. Which should I do? I'll try and get pics up, but if I can't, I'll just find pics online that compare.

2. well i think the bigger the pipe the bigger the "clear" when you drop the carb, making the hits feel way more brutal and giving you that eye watering mind tingle high for a few seconds....of like a huuuuuge steam roller...will fuck you inside out. So i guess it may, but its the same amount of smoke either way, one just gets you more at once

3. Remember it's not the size of the pipe, mate. It's how you use it :D

4. larger pipes give you bigger hits and smoother smoke. small pipes tear your lungs a new one. I have a tiny pipe with a monster carb... i wish i would have thought about this before i bought it haha.

5. i like my pipes to be dencent sized like the size of a bic pen when hollowed out because thats my pipe spot i dont want something that is to big i like something i can carry around but i dont want a tiny ass thing that will burn my lip (and beleive it has happened)