Size help Blue Dream DWC

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by HelloHydro, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Today marks 6 weeks 2 days my dwc blue dream has been flowering I just came off a bad phosphorus deficiency about four days ago it lasted roughly a week and a half. Getting close to 9 weeks will this get any bigger. They feel some what dense but also airy at the same time not feeling in around the stem.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. will they get any bigger?

no...they are in late flower

volume size as in growing is an vegetative thing ...lol

but the trics should ripen more, buds swell, and trics darken

good luck

• Like Like x 2
  3. Here are pictures of my first grow in first harvest started off a runt ended up with very big big. I'm basing the size off of this. This is blimburn cr+

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lol Fatter bigger taller anything other than what they are now

5. Some cuts of Blue dream take forever to flower..... heres a pic of my blue dream at 10 weeks right before chop[​IMG] yeild was 13.5 ounces dry on that plant .... so you might put on some weight still but if you do it will take forever

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Awesome grow! Yea I'm screwed I don't see then getting that big.

• Like Like x 1
  7. How & what medium did you grow that in.

8. Ebb n flow with hydroton as the medium..... 1000 watt hps lamps for flower and floranova bloom for nutes

• Like Like x 1
  9. How long did you veg and that's cool I'm using floranova next growing with Coco coir do you not use the grow and why not if not

10. I use floranova bloom for flower and I use Dyna Gro for veg because they are the best 1 part base nutrients i have found so far lol they both work well for me in Coco core as well

• Like Like x 3
  11. 8 - 10 weeks veg for me is the norm for half pound plants ..... takes a little longer in coco