Six plant 600watt HPS

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Sweet Leaf`, Sep 24, 2010.

1. spray that tent down with 1/2 rubbing alcohol and 1/2 water to kill all those mildew spores

2. Hey Sweet Leaf Awesome Job

Ive been coming across the darkness period prior to harvest a lot lately. Did you notice anything different or any trich improvement etc?

I was thinking about trying it with one plant on a upcoming harvest just to see.

3. i noticed that my garden was much different after the darkness, most of the buds got noticeably bigger and the weight from the buds made a lot of the tops start to droop. but i had no control for my experiment so i could have seen the same change with the lights on. doing it to one plant sounds like a great idea so you can chart the difference

4. Yeah I will let you know when the time comes. You still could do a control in a way if you get your hands on a nug that didnt go through a darkness period (if its same or similar strain). either way looking forward to a smoke report on those if ya decide to do one

thanks for the reply

5. damn those look like some amazing ass clones! they are so kush-like and bushy i just wanna cuddle up to em lol!