Six Football Fields Of Marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by Leapfrog, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Yes you read that right!

What would YOU do with them?

But see yourself.

I am not the most patient person when it comes to watching videos with bad picture quality but I did not regret watching this one:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRENdK95SYk

And if you got curious (like I did) then keep on reading what all that is about:

www.GreenGoddess.info

Leap

2. id make a mil real quick

3. #3 GrandaddyPurps, Oct 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2008
    first have some people help me trim em all and pay them in nug. sell alot. and save enough to become perma stoned for as long as a i needed

4. Id sell it of course. You cant hog all that shit. Hell I would probably give it away

5. #6 PennLaxPlayer, Oct 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2008
    I'd run through it buck naked yelling "Free at last, Free at last! Thank god almighty we are free at last!" And if you don't believe me I'm going to need the location of a 100 acre marijuana field and 40$ for a tank of gas.

Edit: Then I would procede to make body hash.

6. i have no idea

make some money

smoke up

trade the weed for other drugs

7. i would also have people help me with the trimming, drying, etc. process, and pay them back in bud. then i would just save it all and have a warehouse full of dank...then if i needed some money i would sell some of it off, as needed :smoke:

i'm interested to see this film though, wish i could be a part of such an amazing project!

8. that shit was redick

id keep it all. maybe sell to one person who would flip the profit...but when you do shit like that, its not cause you wanna just make money, you gotta love the shit and have a trustworthy crew not to tell anyone random about the place

did anyone else watch it almost all the way through when they were cutting down the plants..or should i say TREES, those things have the widest stems ive ever seen on a plant

9. I would sit back, light up, and trade for other things.
    No need for money.

10. the stupid replies are funny........."harvest when the trichomes are clear"........hahaha yeah dude, I'll do as YOU say...........fucking idiot...........Peace out...........Sid

11. Yeah I did.

Watch THIS video and you'll see more wide stems @ 1:45 min and in much better quality.

12. If I had that much bud I think I would go insane

I would be way paranoid about people trying to take it from me and end up hiding it all like a squirrel

13. I would remove it and build six football stadiums on top of it and start selling on football days to players, coaches, referees and audience to see the result of it!

Amazing! Why dont I get a life time opportunity like this one?

14. i would be the first of OD on THC.

take a hit. breath a few breaths of air, take a hit. repeat till stoned out of this world. have a mixture of 40% smoke 60% oxygen going to a mask strapped to my face.

15. I LOVE doing that with the bong......in through the mouth, out through the nose, back in through the mouth, and out again through the nose...........that'll get you WELL fucked up..........hahaha.......:D.........Peace out..........Sid

infact here goes...................:smoke:

16. A buddy of mine got busted last month with a few acres of plants, I guess enough to cover '2 football fields'.

I would have been trimming for the fucker if the Feds didn't come falling from the skies.

17. sling that shit probably 95% of it.