Six Flags!

Discussion in 'General' started by KillerJ, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Yeah, im leavin for six flags at 5am with about 4 friends so its gonna be pretty awesome. I went 2 years ago and we had a blast messing with the fright fest mascots.

2. Not do rain on your parade

but last time me and a friend went to six flags, we spent all out money on weed, and getting in, that we had no money for food, and we were so stoned, hot and tired, we left at 2.

But have fun:smoke:

3. you rained on his parade.

4. Awe Im sorry man *pats on back*

5. prepare for crowds... and i really want to go to six flags high. next year i am definetly doing that

6. Yeah, well im not gonna smoke at all I dont wanna be tired as hell and shit. But I got about 60 bucks to spend so ill be good. Already paid admission price. We're leaving in about 3 hours.

7. no weed :( oh well

8. being high on some of tose coasters isnt a good thing. the 6 flags we have around here has a ride called "superman." i roade that blazed and felt like i nearly died. hahaha

9. well, i have "Kingda Ka" at the sixflags closest to me. im not sure if i'd enjoy that high, or be so paranoid that it will kill my high and scare the shit out of me. on the otherhand... Nitro would be awsome high imo so im going to do that next year