situation

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BudRUs, May 30, 2010.

1. so tomorrow me and my girlfriend are going to a club, but she's talking about dancing on the bar, and in the cage? because I told her how I was worried about other guys hitting on her, and she says, "Don't worry I'm sure girls will try and dance with you while i'm on the bar/in the cage." should I be worried about this? I don't think I could sit there and watch her basically she shake her ass (she has a very nice body, and likely will be wearing booty shorts) infront of a bunch of other guys. This just doesn't seem right to me.. I told her I didn't think I could watch that, she asked if I didn't want her to, I told her i'm not going to stop her, I just don't think it's right for her to do that while shes with her boyfriend.

*I'd also like to add she's not a slut, I just know most dudes are pigs. She also really only does it because she LOVES dancing.

2. If you trust her then this shouldn't be an issue
    At least you're going to be there dude, and you'll be able to see any injustice she may or may not do

But I'm almost positive she just wants to have fun... if dancing in a cage means this for her, I say let her do it.

It may turn you on :ey:
    Especially if she makes eye contact with you, it will be like she's dancing for you

Who knows.

Also.... Dance in the cage with her? Just a thought... :confused_2:

3. Yep, i'm with the poster above. If you trust her and she's not the kind to get outta hand, then just leave it. Plus, it's less stressful for her if she knows your fine with it...like honestly fine wit it and not just saying yes just to say yes. SOoo hope you guys have fun

4. She just wants to do what she loves and show off a little to any guys.
    Just because she wants to show off doesn't mean she wants to get frisky with her audience.

5. lol dude seriously you're going to get jealous over that? you have a long relationship ahead of you if you can't get over her dancing on bars. it's a night out, have fun and don't take anything serious. it happens when you have a hot chick, you get losers gawking over her and for me it just makes me laugh because i know they wish they were with her. instead of worrying about it you should be thinking of a way to join her ;). and remember situations are only awkward if you make them awkward.

6. attn whore.. her idea of fun is having guys that aren't her bf hit on her and drool over her.. nice

7. *cough...bullshit...cough cough*