Situation

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by m18, Nov 26, 2013.

1. This is my first post on this
    http://forum.grasscity.com/sex-love-relationships/1258883-advice-girlsanxietyetc.html

Spin of events, funny how things can change so fast. Haven't talked to that girl since this post. This weekend one of my friends (girl) had her friend come up from home that I made out with randomly a month back. I think I fucked up to some degree but also was somehow that fault of the police haha. So from minute one this girl is texting me to come over to their party. I felt like I was vibing with her all night, playing pong, drinking, talking, even spanking at one point. (Drunk bs), grabbing my arm/hand for car rides and when we got to a party that continued. A few things went wrong at this point. I should mention I was rolling by myself so that could of fucked me in a few ways.( Weird but I wanted to get fucked up). First off I was literally bsing with ever person I ran into at the party. Possible she could of thought I was flirting with other girls but idk, then the pigs show up and I get a call from her and I tell her Ill get a ride back over to their place. I do but it takes me so long to get back to my place and convince a friend to drive me. In her defense I received a text telling me that they were going to sleep but I show up anyways. She was going to pass out on the couch so I think I suggested we could go back to my place.(possible mistake being that I didnt make a move on her yet partially cause I didn't do so quick enough and also the police split is up , so to jump to that might of been dumb.) Anyway after im there for 20 mins she ends up passing out next to some dude. Pretty sure I said something along the lines of not trying to be a dick but I came back over here to hang out with you before she was out. Ended up smoking a J I brought with one of my other friends their and 2 guys Ive partied with a few times and walked back in the freezing cold. I brought shit to stay the night there but was just pissed at this point.

So my question regarding that whole situation is should I play it cool and just text her about her birthday that shes coming back up for in 2 weeks and possibly just say my bad If I was being a dick last night I was beyond fucked up. Something weird about this chick I feel like we had a lot in common- Down to music, interests, partying, smoking(we both dont smoke weed often and smoke cigs) (again that could be the "rolling" talking). She seemed excited for me to come for her birthday. Her favorite drink is soco as is mine, so I plan on bringing a bottle for her regardless if anything happens.

Beside all that, I also meet another chill as girl through a good friend. She likes to party,smokes a lot (I dont to much, I normally get quiet as fuck and only really smoke when I drink.) She is gorgeous and she knows it and I have plans to hang out with her after break.

Funny enough we had a party this weekend, and the original girl I was texting, and the two above were all in my room at one point lmao. Not alone a bunch of others too but it was still funny as fuck to me. Went out for a cig with my boy and told him and laughed my ass off.

So what would u do in my situation, juggle with both and see if anything happens(and start texting the third back, or pay attention to one girl and put more effort into one. A lot can happen in one weekend.

2. Anything?

3. Juggle both, getting with girls is all a numbers game. Unless you want a serious relationship, you gotta keep a rotation of girls because you're definitely gonna get rejected by some of them. If you only have one girl you're talking to, what's gonna happen if you get rejected? You're gonna have no girls to talk to.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. That's what I'm learning, I'm still new to the game. What would you do with my situation with the first girl, send her a text or just wait till shes back up here?

Well your posts are kinda confusing bro, but from what I can tell the girl seems into you, you should definitely go to her birthday party. Don't apologize, just make sure she knows that you were fucked up because you were rolling. You gotta make sure that she knows you're still interested though. You should text her at least once before she comes back just to make sure the its all good and that you're set for coming to her party. Since its her birthday you should definitely try to fuck her.

That aside, if things don't work out at the party (She's not feeling you), there will probably be tonnes of other girls to flirt with and have some fun. 

6. If it were me I'd pick the girl with the best personality and concentrate on her. Girls with looks are a dime a dozen but the ones with personality (looks don't hurt either) are keepers IMO. Spread yourself among the 3 of them and you may just go home with Rosie.

7. All worked out both girls ended up texting me this week over break. The first one is 24 so it sucks I just cant go to a bar with her, maybe ill get a fake id any idea how much they would be. Have been wanting to get one anyways so its not like its cause of her.