Situation with "friends"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Floyd Y 420, Feb 14, 2009.

1. I'm in a similar sitch in that the people I smoke up with most often don't buy as often as me, but since they're honestly good friends it evens out in other areas and isn't really a problem. I usually get alcohol, rides, and food for free from these same friends, plus I smoke more than they do, so I think our arrangement works out pretty well. I think that's the key - making sure the friendship is a give-and-take rather than just a give-give-give kinda thing.

If it bugs you, say something. If they're really your friends they should be open to talking about it. Also, if your friends don't want to contribute green (or have trouble finding it, or whatever), then maybe they would be more willing to always buy food and drinks, or to chip in money or something. You're definitely not being selfish, though. If you pay for it it's your weed.

2. correct.. like me n my boys we all throw down when we smoke out and if som1 doesnt have anythign to throw down, so be it.. and if they dont got bud n i do ill smoke em out cuz i kno when iam out n i wanan smoke they got me.

3. #23 JohnsonInhales, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    I just got a new roommate who smokes too and holy shit is it annoying. For a few weeks we threw down together on bags and would just split it. Then he ran out of dough and all weekend he would ask me like twice a day to smoke him up saying he'd hit me back when he got a bag. It's just so annoying to me when I have my own bag, and someone is straight up asking me to smoke them up. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind throwing down with someone and splitting, and I know he'll hit me back when he has it, but come on. Just because I have a bag doesn't mean I'm trying to run through it like Usain Bolt or something.

4. yea man i have the same problem. I used to be the only one buying weed, then i would smoke everybody up. now its not as bad though. except one friend who never buys shit, except food for himself.

5. No you're not greedy, its your fucking weed and you can do whatever you want with it. Something happened like that with me today. My "friend" invited me over to smoke with him and lay back and play some video games. Then right after he had invited me and knew I was bringing a half O, he called up some white trash girls. They made shitty joints with my weed and kept rolling them even when I didn't want to use any more of my weed. I'm too afraid of confrontation to be like "stop smoking my weed"

Then they insulted me and didn't even thank me for my weed. Ridiculous.

6. Me and my friends aren't like that at all, the three of us take turns buying when we smoke with eachother, if we aren't smoking with eachother we just buy shit for ourselves. I don't think you are being greedy.