Sitting in class

Discussion in 'General' started by big18, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Well it's 11:57 and in sitting here in English class, bored out of my mind. So, what's up with you guys?!

2. Trying to play runescape lol

3. duuuuude i so dont wanna go back to school tomorrow. this psy131 paper will be the death of me n i just have no motivation to do it. dosent help that my teachers a deush.

oh well ill get through.

4. My problem is I can't get my shit done for school. Have a calc test this week and haven't done any homework from the chapter....going to colorado this friday though so I should probably at least try somewhat yeah

5. [quote name='"Ratio"']duuuuude i so dont wanna go back to school tomorrow. this psy131 paper will be the death of me n i just have no motivation to do it. dosent help that my teachers a deush.

oh well ill get through.[/quote]

Psy131?? What the fuck man, I've never heard of that before. Is it a book? And yeah I feel you, I skipped like 2 days last week. Now I have all the make up work. Woo

6. [quote name='"jimbobbybob"']My problem is I can't get my shit done for school. Have a calc test this week and haven't done any homework from the chapter....going to colorado this friday though so I should probably at least try somewhat yeah[/quote]

I'll say I'm going to study and I'll be all determined and shit. Then I end up on gc or Facebook all day. Study habits aren't my strong suit

7. I feel for ya blades. I am extremely happy that I am off for the week for spring break. I just finished my midterms, and I got a week to relax. I hate the boredom that class brings lol.

8. Im sitting in class mad bored right now too. Whatever though at least my professors mad chill he just sits and talks the hole time lol gave us no work or tests yet either

9. just got done with my first class. came back home and am gonna:bongin: until my photography class at 5

10. We had our spring break last week. Sucks to see so many blades postin about theirs just beginning.

I never had to study in high school very much, so I rarely did. My study habits now suck. I'll say I'm gonna work for a solid 8 hours or somethin, then work for 1-2, then say fuck it and smoke and listen to music.

I get by.

11. I just never start studying and then it gets too late and I pull the "oh well" hahha

another good one is "I'll get really high tonight so I can fall asleep early and wake up early and study"...turns out I go to bed maybe an hour earlier and then my alarm goes off at 4 am...fuck this I'm tired I'm going back to sleep hahahahaha

i've always been lazy though, kinda sucks

12. Hey !

I'm in english too !

13. college class. psychology 131

14. [quote name='"big18"']

Psy131?? What the fuck man, I've never heard of that before. Is it a book? And yeah I feel you, I skipped like 2 days last week. Now I have all the make up work. Woo[/quote]

psy131 is a class dude lol. its the course number. the higher the number the harder the course usually. starting level is 100 and the next level is 200. psy131 is probably some specialized area of psychology.

15. [quote name='"Sunn"']

psy131 is a class dude lol. its the course number. the higher the number the harder the course usually. starting level is 100 and the next level is 200. psy131 is probably some specialized area of psychology.[/quote]

I feel stupid...

16. spring break mother fuckaaaaaaaah

17. Next week is mine, leaving friday for Colorado with a buddy can't wait...bringing 3/8ths of bud along with some other drugs I cannot mention(I will say they're the type that are safe to use :D) but the mountains have been calling my name for a while now

18. Fake mono.